Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

The Task Force and SPK, desperately looking to stop the deaths, collectively decided that @Glen was too dangerous to keep around any longer.

"He's too quiet! That's exactly the thing Kira would do!" said one.

"Let's go get him!" cried another.

...In the end, the officers working against Kira were embarrassed to learn that, after his execution, Glen was Kanzo Mogi, a proud member of the Task Force.

Night moves are due at 9:35 PM ET.

Autopsy:

Kanzo Mogi
Detective
4QwDJJHvwiSU7AZoNhaxLvCR5MhiSxTE-rfbRnoIPsjztLqSz2Dx7fU7RrfldrWXlmOfi432YrUyABOinwGdlPPmvDaHpzT7-mDr4VHasDiPlJjAHxbrfbwtoBOsEKg3d2P1mPNf

"I'm not cut out for this, but it's part of my job, so..." - Kanzo Mogi

You are aligned with the Task Force: Eliminate all threats facing the Task Force. At least one in your faction must be alive at the end of the game. The SPK (including Mello) is allied with the Task Force and thus not considered a threat, but you don't need them to win, either.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Passive powers are always active, and Day actions are instead used during the day.)

• Protect: Once per night, target another player to protect them from being killed during the night.
  • Compile Suspect List: Once per game, at night, target a player to receive a report of that player's or a player adjacent to them on the player list's alignment. Which player's alignment you receive is random between those three, and you will not be told whose you received. Dead players are skipped for this purpose, and the first and last players on the list are considered adjacent.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active, and need not be used.)

• none!

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

WILL YOU LET ME SET SOMETHING UP INTENTIONALLY AT THE DEADLINE ONE TIME...JUST ONE TIME?!?!

I didnt correct you until after the lynch was done, first of all. Secondly, what could you have possibly been setting up? My actual quote was like 2 pages before...

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Based on? 

Same question @Tk3

The Glem vote didn’t feel right. It isn’t a situation where a normally active civ played inactive. It seemed like an easy vote that gained too much momentum

So I voted for the alternative who had votes shed off of him

Its less about you and more about not wanting to vote glem