Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Anybody want to recap for me D1. Mainly how we got the the final line?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Well I guess I'm the grand champion, now back to the issue at hand...who would be town and who would be scum in this theme?

Matts claimed L, claimed Malf was scum, we established that there are four NPC(?) death demons in the game who can apparently vote and be voted for, and we were gonna vote off one of the literal demons when the line shifted to Glen for no apparent reason beyond lol inactive.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Light is scum, but that's all I got. I know like 4-5 characters from the show without the use of Google.

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

Matts claimed L, claimed Malf was scum, we established that there are four NPC(?) death demons in the game who can apparently vote and be voted for, and we were gonna vote off one of the literal demons when the line shifted to Glen for no apparent reason beyond lol inactive.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Light is scum, but that's all I got. I know like 4-5 characters from the show without the use of Google.

Is L, Light?