Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

I'm torn on matts/Malf.  I'm actually leaning matts, because Malf was part of the glen push, and because matts seems to be claiming a night result, which is a pretty hard flex if he's lying.

On the other hand, the whole L thing is super suspicious, and really looks like fishing.

Yeah, this is about where I am too. I guess I could write off the L thing as Matts being, well, Matts, but still.

We had a doctor and a blocked kill. The evidence for unblockable kill just isn’t there, theme be damned. 

I made a Witcher mafia that didn’t have Geralt or monsters. Hosts get to play with their theme, especially when it’s the third game on the topic 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

On the other hand, the whole L thing is super suspicious, and really looks like fishing.

Does no one remember games before this run of all-special games?

@Malfatron => What is the role of vanilla's in a basic mafia game? They have 2 objectives...

1 minute ago, Blue said:

What an incredible statement when worst-case is that the presumably-most valuable Town role is outed on Day 1.

I have more faith in my fellow players than you do, then.

Just now, Blue said:

Yeah, this is about where I am too. I guess I could write off the L thing as Matts being, well, Matts, but still.

Honestly, the biggest thing giving me pause on siding with Malf (other than the night result) is that one of the shinigamis is on board for a matts lynch.  And I don't trust them at all. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

We had a doctor and a blocked kill. The evidence for unblockable kill just isn’t there, theme be damned. 

I made a Witcher mafia that didn’t have Geralt or monsters. Hosts get to play with their theme, especially when it’s the third game on the topic 

How would you know there's a blocked kill?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I have more faith in my fellow players than you do, then.

I don't know why, you've seen these people play.

Just now, Daniel said:

He's being coy about it, but from my reading, he's got a night result of some kind that says Malf is scum.  Or a threat, at least.

So he is not L (claims), but has some kind of night result pointing to malf as scum, seems sus.  Can't be from a watch or track of a kill.  Are there other detectives of the sort that would have invests? 

VC

Matts4313 - 4 - The Orca, Shinigami B, Malfatron, SwAg

Malfatron - 3 - squire12, Matts4313, Whicker

Blue - 1 - theuntouchable

The Orca - 1 - MWil23

bcb1213 - 1 - Forge

Daboyle - 1 - Lind L. Tailor

MWil23 - 1 - Shinigami A

Pickle Rick - 1 - Daniel

theuntouchable - 1 - Pickle Rick

Yet to vote: JoshstraDaymus, Nazgul, Daboyle, bigbadbuff, swoosh, bcb1213, kingseanjohn, Tk3, SirA1, gopherwrestler, Blue, Counselor, Shinigami C, Shinigami D, MD4L

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I would tell them that they are a fudging moron, quit mafia (and probably life itself), then take the lynch. 

Yes, they would be the moron, not the person fishing for an L claim. Makes since.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I believe that’s the most likely result. I “know” nothing 

So you think there's only one kill in the game?

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Yes, they would be the moron, not the person fishing for an L claim. Makes since.

Exactly. If they CC'd, they would be a moron. Not the person trying to take a hit for them. It does make sense. It was literally the way the game was played the first 5-8 years on this site before all-special games took over. 

7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Honestly, the biggest thing giving me pause on siding with Malf (other than the night result) is that one of the shinigamis is on board for a matts lynch.  And I don't trust them at all. 

Could easily be WIFOM and easily moved