Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

On 1/19/2021 at 11:52 AM, Malfatron said:

its not useless if the real L is a dumdum

17 hours ago, Whicker said:

Matts seems like a ****ty lynch 

17 hours ago, Blue said:

Yeah, agreed. Why vote out somebody claiming L on Day 1?

16 hours ago, Tk3 said:

matts

16 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

My chances of protection just went down significantly. From like 1.69% all the way to 0%. 

16 hours ago, Counselor said:

Y’all should have lynched matts

16 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Based on? 

Same question @Tk3

matts, dont even try to say you werent softing L all of Day 1

the only question is it a real gambit or fake gambit with the purpose to see reactions as to find out the real L.

and then you could say "lol i was joking all along"

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Exactly. If they CC'd, they would be a moron. Not the person trying to take a hit for them. It does make sense. It was literally the way the game was played the first 5-8 years on this site before all-special games took over. 

lol

Just now, Whicker said:

Why wouldn’t there be?

One kill in a 25 player game is absurdly low. Either Mafia is enormous or there's a cult out there too if that's the case, and I just don't believe either of those things.

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

He’d get him lynched, make the host go crazy, and then PM the host that he’s purposefully going to inactive die 

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I would tell them that they are a fudging moron and to quit mafia (probably life itself), then I would take the lynch. 

Lots of viable answers here. :) 

• Like 1

Just now, Whicker said:

I see a lot of people assuming things right before they question other people’s speculations. Why is L our most powerful town again? I’ll wait 

Because he's literally the only "good guy" I know of from the show and he's supposed to be some sort of Sherlock Holmes level detective.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

lol

One kill in a 25 player game is absurdly low. Either Mafia is enormous or there's a cult out there too if that's the case, and I just don't believe either of those things.

Cool beans my friend. I just believe 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

matts, dont even try to say you werent softing L all of Day 1

Dont even pretend that you didnt know exactly what I was doing. 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

the only question is it a real gambit or fake gambit with the purpose to see reactions as to find out the real L.

and then you could say "lol i was joking all along"

lmao

10 minutes ago, Whicker said:

He’d get him lynched, make the host go crazy, and then PM the host that he’s purposefully going to inactive die 

Did I ever do this? I dont think I did this. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:
13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What is the role of vanilla's in a basic mafia game? They have 2 objectives...

lol a vanilla in nachos game.

thats rich.

Is that what I said? Is that what my question was? 

Read again and do-over.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Because he's literally the only "good guy" I know of from the show and he's supposed to be some sort of Sherlock Holmes level detective.

Geralt wasn’t in the game. Gwyn, Lord of Cinder was a cover role in Dark Souls. I just don’t think this is a good assumption

Alright.  Matts.

I can't make much sense of this L business either way, I mean, it seems like an awful move if you're either town or scum, but I guess I can see a scenario where it makes sense if he's scum and has x-shot abilities or something like that.

I just can't make it make sense as a town move.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:
5 minutes ago, Blue said:

lol

Cool beans my friend. I just believe 

Chances are there are 4 death note kills, but it requires knowledge that those players wouldnt have N1. Some sort of investigation (Shingami eyes) would have to be used first. I would assume that not all of those would be anti-town hits as I presume that Mello is a SK-Other aligned. 

Outside of those, there are potentially other hits which is why we had a bodyguard with a protect. 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Geralt wasn’t in the game. Gwyn, Lord of Cinder was a cover role in Dark Souls. I just don’t think this is a good assumption

1. Those are the exceptions, not the rule.

2. From what I can tell from what others have said and the wiki, Lind L. Tailor is associated with L. Who else would be "controlling" that character?

1 minute ago, Blue said:

1. Those are the exceptions, not the rule.

2. From what I can tell from what others have said and the wiki, Lind L. Tailor is associated with L. Who else would be "controlling" that character?

I believe L is in the game