Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

The Croods Sloth GIF by The Croods: A New Age

Now really what's going on 

Matts and Malf seem to be the top vote getters based upon D1 momentum and fallout from Matts fake softing L and Matts pushing back that Malf is doing his "Malf Manipulation" as scum tactic. While some of this is valid, it seems way too lazy and pigeon-holed for my liking this early.

Daniel seems "fake torn" on the two, as though he doesn't have any other option to vote for (He should win an Oscar tbh).

Orca seemed not to understand the general theme/principle despite this being the third Death Note game in about a year and a half, of which he's now played in all three.

Pickle claims not to have read much at all D1/D2 and yet knew enough about these small details and generally what was going on.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Orca seemed not to understand the general theme/principle despite this being the third Death Note game in about a year and a half, of which he's now played in all three.

We should probably focus more on this, but more towards night so the votes are sticky. 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Matts and Malf seem to be the top vote getters based upon D1 momentum and fallout from Matts fake softing L and Matts pushing back that Malf is doing his "Malf Manipulation" as scum tactic. While some of this is valid, it seems way too lazy and pigeon-holed for my liking this early.

Daniel seems "fake torn" on the two, as though he doesn't have any other option to vote for (He should win an Oscar tbh).

Pickle claims not to have read much at all D1/D2 and yet knew enough about these small details and generally what was going on.

Mwil stock up 

Blue stock down 

• Like 1

VC

Matts4313 - 5 - The Orca, Shinigami B, Malfatron, SwAg, Daniel

bcb1213 - 4 - Forge, Blue, Whicker, JoshstraDaymus

Malfatron - 2 - squire12, Matts4313

Blue - 1 - theuntouchable

The Orca - 1 - MWil23

Daboyle - 1 - Lind L. Tailor

MWil23 - 1 - Shinigami A

theuntouchable - 1 - Pickle Rick

Yet to vote: Nazgul, Daboyle, bigbadbuff, swoosh, bcb1213, kingseanjohn, Tk3, SirA1, gopherwrestler, Counselor, Shinigami C, Shinigami D, MD4L

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

@Danieloatmeal lover

@Pickle Rick @The Orca what say you to the above synopsis 

Mwils synopsis?

Don't know about the first 2 points. I didnt read D1. Now his synopsis of me is entirely misconstrued. I know the theme in a general sense but not the characters even with playing 2 previous games. But really dislike it and have no interest in it as I stated. I have asked questions about who would be good, bad, scum, who is L, player 26, and light. Still don't know the difference

Now from what i have gathered since starting to play...

Matts is focusing on me because it is easy and someone posted a headline saying not to trust me and Mwil is rehashing posts in the thread to want to push me

His post about Pickle doesn't make sense either. Possibly wanting to jump on another "inactive" lynch 

33 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

My Bad Swaggy poo. Which one of these is you explaining yourself?

I will wait for you to dumb it down for the rest of us. Because from my POV, you havent explained jacksheet. 

It’s a one-step inference to understand my rationale based on those posts.  I’m sorry you lack the capacity to make that inference.

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Matts is focusing on me because it is easy and someone posted a headline saying not to trust me and Mwil is rehashing posts in the thread to want to push me

I am? I think I have made one post about you the entire game..... You have a super, super, incredibly weak definition of "focusing" on you. I would think that 100% of everyone else in the game would say I have been "focused" on Malf. 

Either stop lying or read better. 

That said......

9 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Tell me where to vote so when I get questioned about it I can just say so and so told me and I followed them

Orca or Malf would be good bets, tbh

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I am? I think I have made one post about you the entire game..... You have a super, super, incredibly weak definition of "focusing" on you. I would think that 100% of everyone else in the game would say I have been "focused" on Malf. 

That said......

Won’t vote Malf

Orca

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That said......

1 on this page lmao

27 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

We should probably focus more on this, but more towards night so the votes are sticky.