Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

FYI (because I know you all like to hear about my personal life) - I woke up this morning, reviewed my texts from last night as I normally do after a night of drinking, and noticed I texted my dad "you love" instead of "love you". A new low. I quickly corrected the text, but I still sent it. 

• Like 3

So we are explicitly told there are two town factions - Task Force and SPK - are explicitly told they can win with each other

And you're claiming to be a 3rd party that can ALSO win with us, but WE haven't been told we can win with YOU?

Just now, Tk3 said:

So we are explicitly told there are two town factions - Task Force and SPK - are explicitly told they can win with each other

And you're claiming to be a 3rd party that can ALSO win with us, but WE haven't been told we can win with YOU?

I mean, I feel like this is essentially a hardclaim given certain information.

20 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I still don’t like Matts, btw 

hurtful

20 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I’ll tentatively go matts. More than happy to change for the a better case.

Based on? 

18 minutes ago, Blue said:

me either

oh

awkward

rude. 

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

💯 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Daboyle is a good candidate. We either get rid of the inactives now or mislynch them later and lose because of it 

Agreed completely. Just hoping to avoid another flip like Glen yesterday, but I'd rather do this now than later. 

10 minutes ago, swoosh said:

FYI (because I know you all like to hear about my personal life) - I woke up this morning, reviewed my texts from last night as I normally do after a night of drinking, and noticed I texted my dad "you love" instead of "love you". A new low. I quickly corrected the text, but I still sent it. 

You should have followed it up with a “I’m not as think as you drunk I am”

• Like 1