Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Isn't that what the nakasaki or whatever do? Or do you think they don't do anything unless we mess with them 

I think that the only reason given for them killing people is that it fits the theme. Considering, then, that we already have a mechanic (blockable death notes) that don't fit with theme 100%, we shouldn't assume shinigamis work like some say the theme says they should.

And we know for sure that they vote for people. I really don't think we should think too far beyond them being voters that either controlled randomly or by certain roles.

VC

Matts4313 - 5 - The Orca, Shinigami B, Malfatron, SwAg, Daniel

Daboyle - 4 - Lind L. Tailor, swoosh, Whicker, MD4L

The Orca - 3 - MWil23, Counselor, kingseanjohn

bcb1213 - 2 - Blue, JoshstraDaymus

Malfatron - 2 - squire12, Matts4313

Blue - 1 - theuntouchable

MWil23 - 1 - Shinigami A

theuntouchable - 1 - Pickle Rick

Whicker - 1 - Tk3

Yet to vote: Nazgul, bigbadbuff, bcb1213, SirA1, gopherwrestler, Shinigami C, Shinigami D, Forge

Just over 2 hours left to go!

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Isn't that what the nakasaki or whatever do? Or do you think they don't do anything unless we mess with them 

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

This is my current theory given the lack of deaths

I accept this as possible

Shinigami A nods, and also points to Daboyle.

VC

Daboyle - 5 - Lind L. Tailor, swoosh, Whicker, MD4L, Shinigami A

Malfatron - 2 - squire12, Matts4313

Whicker - 1 - Tk3

Yet to vote: Nazgul, bigbadbuff, bcb1213, SirA1, gopherwrestler, Shinigami C, Shinigami D, Forge

2 hours left to go!

13 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

If we can lynch the things that kill people I don't know why we wouldn't be doing that.  But I'm clueless theme wise 

Because Malf told town not to, and he is so lovable that everyone listens to him instead of logic. 

11 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

10 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

This is my current theory given the lack of deaths

8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I think that the only reason given for them killing people is that it fits the theme. Considering, then, that we already have a mechanic (blockable death notes) that don't fit with theme 100%, we shouldn't assume shinigamis work like some say the theme says they should.

And we know for sure that they vote for people. I really don't think we should think too far beyond them being voters that either controlled randomly or by certain roles.

Again - thematically - the Shinigami's cant just go kill people. They have to have knowledge of the person. In the animi, its the persons real name and what they look like. In Malfs game it was the persons user name and character name (IE: Matts is L - kill him). 

It stands to reason - with our current knowledge base - that the Shingami would not have been able to kill N1 because they didnt have enough information.

Are there other possibilities? Sure. TKN could have gone a different route. But the entire premise of the show/Netflix/etc is that Light/Kira/Deathnote kid is unable to kill L the detective because he doesnt know what he looks like nor his real name. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Im not trying to play PM games here, but its kinda hard not to notice that Blue and TK3 dont actually know the town wincon. 

You and Whicker are clearly the ones who don't know Town wincon.

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

There is absolutely nothing in my role PM that says anything about being aligned with FBI or FBI being a friendly faction

Same.

58 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

there's literally a town PM posted in the autopsy

what are you even talking about?

lol Matts

VC

Daboyle - 5 - Lind L. Tailor, swoosh, Whicker, MD4L, Shinigami A

Malfatron - 3 - squire12, Matts4313, SirA1

Whicker - 1 - Tk3

Yet to vote: Nazgul, bigbadbuff, bcb1213, gopherwrestler, Shinigami C, Shinigami D, Forge

110 minutes left to go!