Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Are there other possibilities? Sure. TKN could have gone a different route. But the entire premise of the show/Netflix/etc is that Light/Kira/Deathnote kid is unable to kill L the detective because he doesnt know what he looks like nor his real name. 

What if there are certain characters - other than L - that are able to hide their identity from the shinigami? Is this possible within the theme?

3 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

OK I am going use my 3 Cheers for Sweet Revenge Vote and try to get one on Malf

I have been on a crazy MCR kick lately...for about a month. I just rediscovered the joys of Danger Days yesterday 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I have been on a crazy MCR kick lately...for about a month. I just rediscovered the joys of Danger Days yesterday 

Very good. I have been on a Band Maid kick recently. Very good rock musicians even though I don't speak Japanese.

On 1/15/2021 at 12:35 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

You are aligned with the Task Force: Eliminate all threats facing the Task Force. At least one in your faction must be alive at the end of the game. The SPK (including Mello) is allied with the Task Force and thus not considered a threat, but you don't need them to win, either.

13 minutes ago, Blue said:

You and Whicker are clearly the ones who don't know Town wincon.

Same.

lol Matts

Bruh, Ive already told you that there are at least 3 townish factions. You just arent listening. 

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Very good. I have been on a Band Maid kick recently. Very good rock musicians even though I don't speak Japanese.

Haven't listened, but I'll give it a shot. Not speaking japanese has never stopped me before from listening to bands before. I've got a bunch in the rotation; mostly discovered via games and anime lol