Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

14 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Actually anyone can answer that.

ice cream.

on another note: oh look, Shinigami A magically changed from matts to daboyle. Imagine that. and i think matts push on shinigami A was wifom too

now @Whicker your FBI claim weirds me out for a variety of reasons. im hoping that your real alignment just seems too sketchy to claim or might give you away as to potentially not be killed. so i will give you a pass today.

You claimed fbi alignment and not spk alignment....but when you know, you know. Right,@Blue? I certainly know.

matts is the definite scum though, trying to control the game like he does when he is scum.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

This is also the second time today its been brought up about why I softed L yesterday. I guess you missed the convo with Blue earlier. 

I'm not really concerned about what happened today since you would have found out about it last night.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Bc why would you suspect one to be a sk and be able to post headlines.  

And L is gonna be a detective/vig not headlines. 

Neither to my knowledge would ever have that type or power associated with them and they certainly wouldn't know any info to pass along on n1.  

So basically you are full of sheet and throwing darts to save Orca/Malf?

Lind, the person who does the broadcast, is a criminal pretending to be L the detective. The most likely scenario is that L controls Lind & the broadcast. Lind, in that write up, is likely a mouth piece for our detective. Hence why he brought up kit-kats. L had a weakspot for candy. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

ice cream.

on another note: oh look, Shinigami A magically changed from matts to daboyle. Imagine that. and i think matts push on shinigami A was wifom too

now @Whicker your FBI claim weirds me out for a variety of reasons. im hoping that your real alignment just seems too sketchy to claim or might give you away as to potentially not be killed. so i will give you a pass today.

You claimed fbi alignment and not spk alignment....but when you know, you know. Right,@Blue? I certainly know.

matts is the definite scum though, trying to control the game like he does when he is scum.

This post is horrible IMO. What are you even saying? That I'm friendly indy but a different faction I don't want to claim?

VC

Matts4313 - 7 - The Orca, Shinigami B, Malfatron, SwAg, Daniel, Whicker, Pickle Rick

Daboyle - 5 - Lind L. Tailor, swoosh, MD4L, Shinigami A, Shinigami D

The Orca - 3 - MWil23, Counselor, kingseanjohn

Malfatron - 3 - squire12, Matts4313, SirA1

bcb1213 - 3 - Blue, JoshstraDaymus, gopherwrestler

Blue - 1 - theuntouchable

Whicker - 1 - Tk3

Yet to vote: @Nazgul, @bigbadbuff, @bcb1213, Shinigami C, @Forge

60 minutes left to go!

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

This post is horrible IMO. What are you even saying? That I'm friendly indy but a different faction I don't want to claim?

you will understand when you see my role how i might be skeptical.

I am trying to comprehend how you are FBI aligned but not SPK