Predict what we do with the #19 pick game. (Rules inside)

aceinthehouse

21 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

With the 19th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, Washington Football Team select Najee Harris-RB/Alabama. Roll Tide!

If we didn’t throw the ball 38 times a game I’d be all about taking Najee Harris but since we have Gibson & McKissic behind him I don’t see RB in round 1.

13 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

If we didn’t throw the ball 38 times a game I’d be all about taking Najee Harris but since we have Gibson & McKissic behind him I don’t see RB in round 1.

If you have Najee Harris he becomes your starting RB. Gibson actually said he’s going to drop some weight to be more explosive, move him around and play the slot. Najee proved he can catch passes out of the backfield. At the 19th pick, your possibly taking the BPA. I just think our running game would be better with Najee. This offense can use all the help it can get. I know it’s college but he seems to get 3-4 yards every time he runs the ball. 

7 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

If you have Najee Harris he becomes your starting RB. Gibson actually said he’s going to drop some weight to be more explosive, move him around and play the slot. Najee proved he can catch passes out of the backfield. At the 19th pick, your possibly taking the BPA. I just think our running game would be better with Najee. This offense can use all the help it can get. I know it’s college but he seems to get 3-4 yards every time he runs the ball. 

Gibson averaged 4.7 yards per carry and had 11 rushing TDs. He was a rookie and the first half of the year was still learning a lot bc he was a converted college WR. He’s only going to get better.

I don’t want to say it’s a wasted pick bc Harris is awesome and it’d be great to have him and Gibson together if our offensive coordinator actually wanted to run the ball a lot with two backs, but he doesn’t. We have a pass first offense. There’s just no need there at all and we have a need at almost every other position except DL more than RB.

Edited by turtle28

12 minutes ago, TKellion said:

OK I will play ;) We trade 19 to New Orleans and with their 1st round pick we select Rashod Bateman WR Minnesota 

I almost went with him but I felt that Rivera would take the MLB Moses over the WR and I think we’ll sign a FA WR too.