Broncos LB Von Miller under criminal investigation

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I wish the US would follow other countries in not posting pictures/names until someone is found guilty. But that's a whole other topic for another forum.

In those countries a lot of times if they're celebrities, it'll still get leaked.  

3 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I don't know. It's the smart move and I think that's the way it should be. Innocent until proven guilty. Saying he's being investigated for x would immediately make some people believe he's guilty. I wish the US would follow other countries in not posting pictures/names until someone is found guilty. But that's a whole other topic for another forum.

I'm not sure a single country does that? At least not one with an actual court-based justice system.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I want to say Netherlands and some other Scandinavian/European countries, but that could be incorrect. It's been a while since I read up on it.

Netherlands here. **** still gets leaked when it's about a celebrity. Even if it isn't John D. often gets identified as John Doe due to social media.

Horrid thing is that the judicial system sees it as a valid reason to lower the punishment when found guilty. Because even though the judge seems to agree the person was still sentenced by the media...

• Like 1

quarterback

19 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Can't imagine a guy like him in the middle of a criminal investigation.  

I mean, he raises chickens.  

• Brick Top : You're always gonna have problems lifting a quarterback in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a quarterback into six pieces and pile it all together.

Sol : Would someone mind telling me, who are you?

Brick Top : And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to chickens. You got to starve the chickens for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up quarterback will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the chickens' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through chicken doo-doo, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen chickens to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a chicken farm. They will go through a quarterback that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single chicken can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a chicken".

Vinny : Well, thank you for that. That's a great weight off me mind. Now, if you wouldn't mind telling me who the **** you are, apart from someone who feeds quarterback to chickens of course?

Edited by DutchFalcon
  • Like 5