Broncos LB Von Miller under criminal investigation

RaidersAreOne

On 1/15/2021 at 7:36 PM, DutchFalcon said:

Netherlands here. **** still gets leaked when it's about a celebrity. Even if it isn't John D. often gets identified as John Doe due to social media.

Horrid thing is that the judicial system sees it as a valid reason to lower the punishment when found guilty. Because even though the judge seems to agree the person was still sentenced by the media...

Yeah but you guys get a free ticket to Aruba. Which has to count for something. Or was that Holland.....

Edited by AkronsWitness

On 1/16/2021 at 12:37 AM, kingseanjohn said:

I want to say Netherlands and some other Scandinavian/European countries, but that could be incorrect. It's been a while since I read up on it.

From the netherlands. We dont publish the full name just firstname and first letter and some info like job and age untill guilty verdict. But for a famous person that doesnt help because we give other info. 

So in this case it would be Von M., 33 and Broncos player, arrested. 

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Do the Broncos still move on form him without the legal stuff? 

I think Von is more likely to move on from them, to be honest. Plus I think Denver would be smart to let him go and continue the youth movement. He’s just about done being a useful player IMO.