Inside Carson Wentz’s regression : Jeff McLane.

Kiltman

I don't think Wentz is a bad person but it is clear that he think he is better than he actually is at this point. He is overcompensating for his clear flaws and his internal issues over this position on this team. He might be the man on paper and the salary cap.... but he hasn't been "the man" in a few years now. He has watch TWO backups add life to his team. Foles and his statue was bad enough but then here comes a rookie. He needs to get his mind right.

And yes QBs change plays all the time. But it seems Wentz was doing just to do it because clearly it doesn't seem his teammates were on the same page as him. That is the main issue. You can't win if the team is not behind you.

They all get a fresh start in 2021. So this can all dramatically turn around. I hope it does.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Does that guy who wrote the initial article like this a couple years ago still have a job after he got roasted for doing this story? I bet he feels great right now.

Yeah, McLane is always been the guy to kinda smartly go in on the organization. The newspaper guys actually will. Which has led  to a chilly relationship between him and the organization, especially Howie.

• Like 1