NFC Divisonal Round Postgame: Packers Roll Rams

mikebpackfan

3 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

Who else they got though? Jamaal Williams? Probably a better option but he's not gonna be any real threat to break one either. Pack just got crap on ST and gotta hope they don't do anything stupid for once

They need to just tell him to call a fair catch every time then. I’m tired of being at the 15 yard line when all you have to do is call a fair catch and you actually gain yards. 

2 hours ago, Jaire_Island said:

Our D is getting largely benefited from our O who are putting long long drives.

Our O struggled in NFC championship games in the past including  2010 and its only in 2010 our D bailed out.

Can this D bail out if we have a bad O game. Absolutely no. That’s all I care. Talent is there but Pettine sucks at any adjustments. Hopefully our O will be sharp one more week.

Two more games.

52 minutes ago, Leader said:

Zach Kruse -   Just want to give a shoutout to maybe the most under-appreciated player on this Packers roster in 2020.

Rick Wagner.

Played over 600 snaps in the regular season and allowed 1 sack (while playing LT in TB).

Leonard Floyd had zero QB hits and zero sacks today.

Wagner got flagged for one bogus holding penalty.

This was a great game to watch, it felt like the team was always in control. Didnt feel as nervous as i was during other playoff collapses, Lafleur has done a great job. Eating up clock and efficiency in the redzone.

The talent can overcome the scheme on defense, Jaire is just a straight monster.

im from mexico and that's john sutcliffe doing the interview in the Rodgers edit dude is clueless hahah, they only trot him out to every nfl game because he has pretty good english. Our analysts back here are embarassing, ive gained so much more just lurking in this forum for years, bums me out.

7 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

I mentioned it in the game thread, but there's a long-running thread ON THIS VERY BOARD where we as a group sit there and crap on Aaron Rodgers for not taking enough chances when it's time to make a play. 

Was at least one of those passes ill-advised? Probably,  yeah. But considering this is a guy who literally goes entire seasons without risking an int, I'm OK with him rolling the dice in a situation - 25 seconds in the half? - where the team couldn't reasonably be expected to score. 

Agreed.

Worst case scenario is likely 0 points,   Best case scenario 7 points. Doesn't make throw then 3 points. They weren't particularly good throws but if he thinks there is more chance of a TD than an INT making the pass is probably the right thing to do. 

15 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Just got back from the hospital. I completely shredded my groin celebrating the Lazard touchdown. Getting old is bull****. Surgery sometime in the future lol. We better win the god damn Super Bowl. 

what in the ****.... did you tear something or give yourself a hernia or what?