NFC Divisonal Round Postgame: Packers Roll Rams

mikebpackfan

18 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

what in the ****.... did you tear something or give yourself a hernia or what? 

Inside of my left leg shredded. I jumped and slipped on spilled beer lol

EDIT - the pop sounded like a shotgun lol

EDIT #2 - The groin is my definition. I don't recall exactly what the muscle is but it dislodged itself from my inner left leg. 

EDIT#3 - it's the Adductor Longus 

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Jaire_Island said:

Our D is getting largely benefited from our O who are putting long long drives.

Our O struggled in NFC championship games in the past including  2010 and its only in 2010 our D bailed out.

Can this D bail out if we have a bad O game. Absolutely no. That’s all I care. Talent is there but Pettine sucks at any adjustments. Hopefully our O will be sharp one more week.

Yes they can bail out. Is it going to be a pick six by the NT? Probably not, they had some key stops tonight though. 

8 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

I made no such assertions.  Being surprised that Goff had a better game than expected does not equal criticism of our defense, nor did I even remotely mention anything about better QB’s giving GB problems.

The rhetoric coming into the game was that expectations for Goff were low due to his lack of experience playing in the cold and his thumb injury.  It’s not a stretch to say he performed better than expected - especially with Kupp out, and it’s not necessarily an indictment of the GB defense that he played fairly well, albeit far from good enough to win.

I have plenty of faith in our defense and your assumptions are false.

Sean McVay and Jared Goff were in a SB together not to long ago, so it surprises me that it surprises you....

8 hours ago, Jaire_Island said:

Our D is getting largely benefited from our O who are putting long long drives.

Our O struggled in NFC championship games in the past including  2010 and its only in 2010 our D bailed out.

Can this D bail out if we have a bad O game. Absolutely no. That’s all I care. Talent is there but Pettine sucks at any adjustments. Hopefully our O will be sharp one more week.

Don't you mean three more weeks?....

Edited by 40Year Pack Fan

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

EDIT #2 - The groin is my definition. I don't recall exactly what the muscle is but it dislodged itself from my inner left leg. 

Next time, hire a stuntman to do the maneuver for you.....

8 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

I was expecting Goff to throw for less than 10 receptions, less than 100 yards total - especially with Kupp out.  So yeah, he outperformed my expectations.

You do realize he's an NFL qb with some decent weapons.  Less than 10 receptions plus less than 100 yards for Goff or any other starting qb is unrealistic.  Didn't take much to outperform that.  A lot of dinking and dunking but still thought D came up big when needed.  

1 minute ago, coachbuns said:

You do realize he's an NFL qb with some decent weapons.  Less than 10 receptions plus less than 100 yards for Goff or any other starting qb is unrealistic.  Didn't take much to outperform that.  A lot of dinking and dunking but still thought D came up big when needed.  

Also should have read all the posts before this retort .. good sarcasim!

4 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Holy cow Geez Louise that’s not going to be funny for weeks. I hope you have a full recovery so it’s funny some Game Day in the near future.

Of course, the downside for us is a prolonged recovery time leads to a series of Beekay Adductor Longus Mock Drafts  

• Like 1

Rob Demovsky -    The Packers' 484 yards were nearly 100 more than the most the Rams had allowed this season (390), and they had 2 plays of 50-plus yards (Aaron Jones' 60-yard run and Allen Lazard's 58-yard TD) after the Rams had allowed just one the entire season.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. If it truly left the bone, will you need re-attachment surgery? The whole thing sounds painful.

Note: Beer is better on the inside than the outside.