NFC Divisonal Round Postgame: Packers Roll Rams

mikebpackfan

4 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Did anyone see anything on Dillon? I had to many beers and can’t even remember if he came back from the quad injury

He didn't come back. The only stuff I could find today just says he has a quad. Hopefully no big deal, be nice to have him.

31 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. If it truly left the bone, will you need re-attachment surgery? The whole thing sounds painful.

Note: Beer is better on the inside than the outside. 

Don't know. We'll see. Still waiting for the swelling to reduce. I was probably being overdramatic by saying it completely detached. It's the muscle that's right where your leg meets, well, the fun area. It popped from that spot down. 

i'm gonna go read through the game day thread and then the post-game thread.

I had too much to drink, incog let a little too loose.

Our offense scored 32 against the #1 D and left probably 13 points on the field. What a performance.

Our defense played extremely well, came up with huge plays (1.5 sacks each for Gary and Clark) when they needed them.

Our special teams still sucks.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Don't know. We'll see. Still waiting for the swelling to reduce. I was probably being overdramatic by saying it completely detached. It's the muscle that's right where your leg meets, well, the fun area. It popped from that spot down. 

You pulled your groin.

1s3wlm.gif

but seriously, I hope you don't have too much of an issue.  Going to the hospital now is even more of a PITA.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I slipped on the ice some years ago and pulled/tore the same muscle. It still bothers me from time to time. Probably wouldn't hurt to have a doctor look at it and get some PT. Hope it heals well for you!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

The sense I got from rewatching the game last night on NFLN (I fell asleep in the 2nd half) is that the Rams position on defense was largely "we're going to drop 7 and bet you can't score touchdowns without explosive plays" and the Packers offense was mostly just "okay, we'll do that then."

Even in the Favre era, the pass set up a decent running game. In the MM/ARod era—outside of Lacy—we didn’t even have a decent running game, but it wasn’t needed with a good offensive line, good receivers and Gawdgers.

This running attack sets up 12.

Good luck NFL. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

Lol sums it up. I think it's also PTSD from watching all those prior Packers defenses over the past decade. 

You would have went on a five state killing spree watching Fran Tarkenton scrambling and evading Packer defenders in the 70's than...

Edited by 40Year Pack Fan
  • Like 1