Who do we take at #25?

pwny

There’s so much intrigue with this pick.

I could legitimately see us drafting a LT, RT, WR, TE, NT, 5T, EDGE, ILB, CB or Safety depending on how the board and FA plays out. And I’m not even sure that RB is completely off the table. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

I could legitimately see us drafting a LT, RT, WR, TE, NT, 5T, EDGE, ILB, CB or Safety depending on how the board and FA plays out. And I’m not even sure that RB is completely off the table. 

At this point, any position besides QB, P, K and LS should be considered at 25. We need help everywhere.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Multiple insiders seem sold he's a round 2 guy.

If we could nab him at 33 or 46...

I’ve seen that too. Seems almost too good of a fit for Andy Reid to pass up though, especially with them set to lose Watkins and Robinson. 

2 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

At this point, any position besides QB, P, K and LS should be considered at 25. We need help everywhere.

I would say rb and nt aren't value as 25.

No need to burn a 1st on a short-shelf position. I also don't think we should take an ilb round 1 like the Notre Dame guy based on his size and likely position

2 hours ago, pwny said:

It's absolutely exciting to have 1 pick where we all know where we're going and then another that could literally go almost anywhere.

I'm not in the RB camp at 25. That nots to say I dont like Etienne or Harris but man we have much bigger needs and quite frankly I dont think they are Top-20/Top-25 players either

14 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

It's absolutely exciting to have 1 pick where we all know where we're going and then another that could literally go almost anywhere.

I'm not in the RB camp at 25. That nots to say I dont like Etienne or Harris but man we have much bigger needs and quite frankly I dont think they are Top-20/Top-25 players either

I think both are starters but I also believe in james robinson is a bellcow and should just find complimentry guys that fit with him.  Felton from ucla kinda fits as a pass-catching back and he also took reps at wr including at the senior bowl

16 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Team speed is gonna be a big factor in a lot of these picks; and as good as Robinson was this year, he clearly doesn't have that top gear that Meyer likes out of his position players. I wouldn't go that high on a guy, but I wouldn't be shocked if we *overspent* on a RB to get someone who can add some serious speed to our offense.

20 minutes ago, pwny said:

Team speed is gonna be a big factor in a lot of these picks; and as good as Robinson was this year, he clearly doesn't have that top gear that Meyer likes out of his position players. I wouldn't go that high on a guy, but I wouldn't be shocked if we *overspent* on a RB to get someone who can add some serious speed to our offense.

U want speed go take Hawkins from Louisville in round 4

38 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

U want speed go take Hawkins from Louisville in round 4

In general, I agree that we shouldn’t take a RB early. But that’s a great plan until someone takes him ahead of us and then we have no one to fill that role and just mediocre players in the rest of the rounds to find the speed we desperately need.

If you’re this desperate for team speed, you better hope the exact player you want falls to the exact spot you’re picking, or you’re screwed. And most staffs aren’t going to hope a player falls to the 4th. They’re gonna overdraft. And while we can argue all day that they shouldn’t do that, that doesn’t mean it isn’t on the list of possibilities that a team would do.

43 minutes ago, pwny said:

In general, I agree that we shouldn’t take a RB early. But that’s a great plan until someone takes him ahead of us and then we have no one to fill that role and just mediocre players in the rest of the rounds to find the speed we desperately need.

If you’re this desperate for team speed, you better hope the exact player you want falls to the exact spot you’re picking, or you’re screwed. And most staffs aren’t going to hope a player falls to the 4th. They’re gonna overdraft. And while we can argue all day that they shouldn’t do that, that doesn’t mean it isn’t on the list of possibilities that a team would do.

im looking at the backs who were considered Fast for his time and so Far ive come across 2 that qualify but neither panned out.   so far i got Jeff demps and Chris rainey. 

im looking at Ohio State and im seeing Carlos Hyde and Zeke elliot and while elliot is "fast" i wouldnt call him Lightening fast(hes around a 4.47) and mike Weber who also incedently ran a 4.47).

so to say he prefers Speed Backs seems pretty Fake News to me. 

5 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

im looking at the backs who were considered Fast for his time and so Far ive come across 2 that qualify but neither panned out.   so far i got Jeff demps and Chris rainey. 

im looking at Ohio State and im seeing Carlos Hyde and Zeke elliot and while elliot is "fast" i wouldnt call him Lightening fast(hes around a 4.47) and mike Weber who also incedently ran a 4.47).

so to say he prefers Speed Backs seems pretty Fake News to me. 

He has said countless times that his #1 trait is team speed and players that play fast lol. *4 to 6, a to b* is literally his team mantra.

Lightning speed isn’t required for that, but players that play fast.

1 minute ago, pwny said:

He has said countless times that his #1 trait is team speed and players that play fast lol. *4 to 6, a to b* is literally his team mantra. 

if thats truely the case Orlando Brown definitely isnt a target what so ever with his 5.8 40 LOL

Speed isnt everything.  

im putting the FACTS of guys he has Played and recruited and only 2 of them are the crazy Speed type of runners while the rest of the runners were around a 4.5 guys. 

if were basing stuff around his college style offense i fully expect Lawrence with atleast 100 carries which is about 100 too many.