QB Controversy in Baltimore?

NudeTayne

QB1  

24 members have voted

1. 1. If Roethlisberger retires next year, do you start Dobbs?

• Yes!
    • No! Mason Rudolph is the QB in waiting.
  2. 2. How many bad games would it take for you to want to bench Lamar?

• only once the Ravens are statistically eliminated from the playoffs
    • I'd give him his year-four season to show the Ravens what they have in him at QB and then move on in the offseason if need be.
    • I'm okay benching him but would like to see what he could do as a gadget receiver/RB.
  3. 3. Should John Harbaugh be on the hot seat?

• Yes
    • Probably not yet

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Russell Wilson also made the rams happy last week

they should get rid of him

Russell Wilson didn't regress this year, though, so isn't it kinda comparing apples to oranges a bit?  And Russell Wilson still had two TDs against that Rams defense.  Wilson also has several great seasons so has earned the trust a bit more.

• Like 2

Just now, NudeTayne said:

Russell Wilson didn't regress this year, though, so isn't it kinda comparing apples to oranges a bit?  And Russell Wilson still had two TDs against that Rams defense.  Wilson also has several great seasons so has earned the trust a bit more.

I mean Russell went from the likely MVP to a fringe top 10 QB by the end of the year so by the logic you’re using it really isn’t a very different situation 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Lol.

I wonder if we're allowed to ask or consider the dynamics that lead to to a thread like this. 

You didn't think Huntley looked pretty decent?  Dobbins dropped that pass or else it had a chance of being a TD.  If the wind hadn't caught that pass to Hollywood, it was probably a touchdown too.  It would have been tied.  I mean, stranger things have happened than Huntley almost willing the team back to victory.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

ravens got further in the playoffs than last year

bills did a great job containg lamar.

theres no qb convtroversy

2 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

I mean Russell went from the likely MVP to a fringe top 10 QB by the end of the year so by the logic you’re using it really isn’t a very different situation 

I agree.  I would just have to see him continue to regress for maybe two more seasons.  I'd say he's earned about that much leeway.  Folks were ready to cut Baker after one wild Freddie Kitchens season.

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

ravens got further in the playoffs than last year

bills did a great job containg lamar.

theres no qb convtroversy

I'd call it a wash for the Ravens and the playoffs.  It's solid that they made it to game two, but both playoff losses were ugly to watch for Baltimore. 

And Buffalo is no joke; that's a great team there. 

I'd agree that there's probably not a QB controversy yet.

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

I'd call it a wash for the Ravens and the playoffs.  It's solid that they made it to game two, but both playoff losses were ugly to watch for Baltimore. 

And Buffalo is no joke; that's a great team there. 

I'd agree that there's probably not a QB controversy yet.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

🥰

3 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

This thread is an early reminder that Browns fans are just Boston fans in waiting and the all of you enablers have allowed them to believe they are cute and cuddly 

I'll go ahead and mark you down as a vote for gadget guy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

This thread is an early reminder that Browns fans are just Boston fans in waiting and the all of you enablers have allowed them to believe they are cute and cuddly 

Lol I love this post and this thread.

I’m out of likes :(

• Like 2