QB Controversy in Baltimore?

NudeTayne

QB1  

24 members have voted

1. 1. If Roethlisberger retires next year, do you start Dobbs?

• Yes!
    • No! Mason Rudolph is the QB in waiting.
  2. 2. How many bad games would it take for you to want to bench Lamar?

• only once the Ravens are statistically eliminated from the playoffs
    • I'd give him his year-four season to show the Ravens what they have in him at QB and then move on in the offseason if need be.
    • I'm okay benching him but would like to see what he could do as a gadget receiver/RB.
  3. 3. Should John Harbaugh be on the hot seat?

• Yes
    • Probably not yet

3 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

This thread is an early reminder that Browns fans are just Boston fans in waiting and the all of you enablers have allowed them to believe they are cute and cuddly 

3 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

This thread is an early reminder that Browns fans are just Boston fans in waiting and the all of you enablers have allowed them to believe they are cute and cuddly 

This thread is a reminder that Ravens fans are actually Browns fans they just forget history

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

I’ll be surprised if this thread is up by next morning lol.

Well be sure to vote and let us know what you think about Josh Dobbs's future so it'll stay up and hot.

It's important to keep threads hot.

Edited by NudeTayne

I don’t need to read the poll options or the first 3 pages of this 

somebody lock this thread 

and maybe ban the troll who started it. There is no way this is a genuine attempt at football conversation. This is an attempt to create arguments

2 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I'm pretty sure the background is where he grows whatever it is that he's smoking. 

That does indeed look like mullein leaf in the yard, which is excellent smoked as a natural expectorant; however, as I have removed grains, legumes and most vegetables/fruit from my diet, I haven't had any congestion and haven't needed to smoke mullein--good question, though.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

and maybe ban the troll who started it. There is no way this is a genuine attempt at football conversation. This is an attempt to create arguments

No. We need Tayne.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Easy there, Tigerk3.  No one is arguing.  We are enjoying each other's company, even if a few folks are piling on a bit.  I don't mind.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Please leave moderating to the moderators.

Look, now you have me doing it.

But yeah, ban that guy and maybe bomb his hometown. His beliefs are different than mine!