2021 Baltimore Ravens Offseason Tracker

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

This was a reply to the wrong post. My bad.. Lol

I figured, it's all good. Sanders is sneaky old though lol. It's that burst he's retained that tricks people I guess.

Just now, DreamKid said:

I figured, it's all good. Sanders is sneaky old though lol. It's that burst he's retained that tricks people I guess.

I like Emmanuel but I still like AJ too. I think EDC has a plan and he wants to arm Lamar with weapons this year. Just waiting out the process. 

Bowser, McPhee, Zietler, and Wolfe and still have a nice chunk of change left over before we’re at the cost of a year of Allen Robinson on his tag. That’s 4-5 solid starters vs one receiver AND we still have the chance to make a move at receiver

this is why the fans are the fans and the Ravens GM is the Ravens GM 😎

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy
26 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

I think EDC has a plan and he wants to arm Lamar with weapons this year. Just waiting out the process. 

Yea I'll freak out if after the draft if we have no serious upgrade to Boykin on the roster by then. Worrying right now is just a waste of energy. Fans should be careful what they wish for too. Keep begging for a name WR and we could end up seeing some one like freaking JuJu walking through our doors 🤐.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Yea I'll freak out if after the draft if we have no serious upgrade to Boykin on the roster by then. Worrying right now is just a waste of energy. Fans should be careful what they wish for too. Keep begging for a name WR and we could end up seeing some one like freaking JuJu walking through our doors 🤐.

Danny Devito No GIF

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Yeah don't get me wrong I'm trying to bite my tongue as much as possible until we can see the whole picture post-draft. But Buffalo is just a sore spot for me in particular because they bet on and committed to building around Josh Allen more coming off his so-so Year 2 than our org was willing to do after Lamar won an MVP and basically leapfrogged us in the AFC pecking order as a result, and it's not gonna stop bugging me until I see EDC go and take a real swing on Lamar's behalf. 

But that's enough for now... I've got all offseason to moan after all. ;) 

Edited by SalvadorsDeli
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Yeah don't get me wrong I'm trying to bite my tongue as much as possible until we can see the whole picture post-draft. But Buffalo is just a sore spot for me in particular because they bet on and committed to building around Josh Allen more coming off his so-so Year 2 than our org was willing to do after Lamar won an MVP and basically leapfrogged us in the AFC pecking order as a result, and it's not gonna stop bugging me until I see EDC go and take a real swing on Lamar's behalf. 

But that's enough for now... I've got all offseason to moan after all. ;) 

let’s see how it works out for the Bills before we crown them. I have that team pegged for a natural regression this year.

1 minute ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

let’s see how it works out for the Bills before we crown them. I have that team pegged for a natural regression this year.

Technically their strategy already worked better for them than ours did us - they made the AFCCG and we didn't

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Technically their strategy already worked better for them than ours did us - they made the AFCCG and we didn't

One game doesn’t make a whole career. Covid claimed our season long before the Bills did. They caught lightning in a bottle this year. Let’s be careful to all the sudden start using the team that needed a pandemic to finally win one playoff game in 25 years as the benchmark of team building prowess.

I’ll be surprised if they outlast us this coming season.

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy

Also we’ve drafted 4 receivers and numerous offensive linemen the last two years. Maybe they all haven’t been an instant hit but we can’t pretend EDC isn’t trying to build around Lamar.

edit- 6 million for Emmanuel sanders is not some elite play by the Bills. We got McPhee, Wolfe, and Chris Board for almost that price. 2 starters in the trenches and an elite special teamer >>>> a 34 year old WR3 who would get max 30 targets in our offence 

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy
1 hour ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Bowser, McPhee, Zietler, and Wolfe and still have a nice chunk of change left over before we’re at the cost of a year of Allen Robinson on his tag. That’s 4-5 solid starters vs one receiver AND we still have the chance to make a move at receiver

this is why the fans are the fans and the Ravens GM is the Ravens GM 😎

chunks of change ain't worth... dollars.

See what the the Super Bowl teams are doing. If you can get a difference maker, it's worth far more than cap space. 

• Like 1

Tired of having the same convo over and over again so I'm not gonna. I don't care if we were better than the Bills 15 years ago, they're better than us now in part because they've actually fully recognized the opportunity they have with their franchise QB. 

Our weapons stink, and they're not good enough to win a title with. Either EDC addresses it or not. Still a lot of offseason to go. But if it's just more nickel and diming on this front it's not good enough.

Edited by SalvadorsDeli
5 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Tired of having the same convo over and over again so I'm not gonna. I don't care if we were better than the Bills 15 years ago, they're better than us now in part because they've actually fully recognized the opportunity they have with their franchise QB. 

Our weapons stink, and they're not good enough to win a title with. Either EDC addresses it or not. Still a lot of offseason to go. But if it's just more nickel and diming on this front it's not good enough.

Slow your roll. You can start panicking when we're a month out from the season and the plan has been unveiled. 

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

Slow your roll. You can start panicking when we're a month out from the season and the plan has been unveiled. 

I agree! Like I said, we still gotta see what happens. But something actually does have to happen. 

19 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

chunks of change ain't worth... dollars.

See what the the Super Bowl teams are doing. If you can get a difference maker, it's worth far more than cap space. 

Agree to disagree my man. I like the way we’ve historically built our team and feel like we’re trending towards a serious chance at a ring with the moves we’ve been making.

I’ll continue liking it when AJ Green on the cheap becomes our wal-mart brand Anquan Boldin and we win the Super Bowl with an elite defence where Mandrews and Marquise with actual coaches (Culley stinks) replicate a run like Gronk and AB ;)just did. We can all come together and celebrate then. 

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy