2021 Baltimore Ravens Offseason Tracker

coordinator0

I'm not as upset about not coming away with Hudson now. It looks like he took a step backward in 2020, particularly with his pass blocking and that's where we need help the most. It's a deep center class, so I'll gladly keep the 3rd and the cap.

4 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Rodney Hudson traded to the Cards, so I guess we can kiss that dream goodbye, even if it was unlikely from the get-go.

Very interesting to see Arizona as another team deciding you don't have to choose between WR's and OL's when building around your mobile franchise QB. Very interesting indeed... 

That's a one sided view. Andrews and Lamar are due big deals next year. (Maybe even this year) Arizona can sell out the next 2 years on their QBs cheap contract. We need to be just a bit more cautious.

7 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

That's a one sided view. Andrews and Lamar are due big deals next year. (Maybe even this year) Arizona can sell out the next 2 years on their QBs cheap contract. We need to be just a bit more cautious.

I gotta bite my tongue on this subject for now. I've got all offseason to vent... 

8 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Yeah I don’t get/like the Fort move...maybe he tests the market and comes back cheaper but he has definitely been a great player for us compared to the cap hit he takes up smh

Apparently we want him back on a cheaper deal, it saves some space but Fort is a gamer. I don't really get it either. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Apparently we want him back on a cheaper deal, it saves some space but Fort is a gamer. I don't really get it either. 

Guess the logic is they'd rather have 2.25M than a 3rd string ILB this next year.

20 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Also assume they're spending less money on defense. 5/6 of our largest cap hits this year are on defense. 30M on Campbell and Williams! 26M on Humphrey Peters Young!!

Edited by M.10.E

3 hours ago, M.10.E said:

Also assume they're spending less money on defense. 5/6 of our largest cap hits this year are on defense. 30M on Campbell and Williams! 26M on Humphrey Peters Young!!

We've spent pretty much all of our money to build a good but not great defense the past few years and we still don't even have a pass rush lol. 

Based EDC or whatever though amirite

Edited by SalvadorsDeli

59 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

We've spent pretty much all of our money to build a good but not great defense the past few years and we still don't even have a pass rush lol. 

Based EDC or whatever though amirite

I mean we’ve been pretty successful the last two years. The teams more successful than us the last two years are the Chiefs, Packers and Bucs (just this year) and they all 3 have better QBs than us. 

Defense was elite last year when it mattered. 

Edited by M.10.E
  • Like 1