2021 Baltimore Ravens Offseason Tracker

coordinator0

30 minutes ago, bmorecareful said:

I think proChe is pretty much a lock... it’s the ravens... look at how long Chris Moore stayed on the squad... with Snead and Moore already signed elsewhere I don’t see bruh not making the team

Chris Moore was a 4th round pick and moreso was a GREAT special teams player. He deserved his roster spot these past few years for that. I'm not aware of Proche being particularly strong in that regard. Duvernay has been far more dynamic in the return roles.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

Why have one Hollywood Brown when you can have two!

Yeah he feels like...not what we need in the receiver room lol another straightline, speedster midget-type. Don’t think the team is lacking TY Hilton’s skillset

Hilton saved EDC from himself on this one. Glad he didn't take our money. If we can't close on Watkins when we're basically bidding against ourselves at this point, that's gonna be a tough look for us. 

Seems pretty clear nobody wants to play for Greg Roman. 

Edited by SalvadorsDeli
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Hilton saved EDC from himself on this one. Glad he didn't take our money. If we can't close on Watkins when we're basically bidding against ourselves at this point, that's gonna be a tough look for us. 

Seems pretty clear nobody wants to play for Greg Roman. 

I really could care less anymore! Sign an edge, maybe two and attack receiver in the draft. I am now somewhat spiteful towards these receivers now, hopefully we make sure they hear all about it when we beat Pittsburgh twice and beat the Colts this year.

4 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Well WRs maybe, it's clear an IOL like Zeitler is willing to turn down quite a bit less to come here though. Makes sense.

Well yeah they get a chance to shine while WR's do not.

But I'm also in the bucket of thinking we dodged a bullet by not signing Hilton. Not sure what the thinking was there with pursuing him when he offers nothing we don't already have AND he adds massive injury issues and is undersized.

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

I swear to God if we signed Hilton. I would've never put on a Ravens jersey again. Lol

😅 We need the dedicated fans on here to stop issuing these ultimatums lol. I think DB said he'd leave the fandom if we traded OBJ for less than a 1st & 2nd Round Pick or something, and you would've left if we signed TY Hilton.

Episode 2 Hat GIF by The Simpsons - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

Another receiver with Brown's skillset would not be a bad thing in the slightest. I don't think Hilton at 32 years of age is that guy though. Kind of surprised he got that much to re-sign with the Colts. 

Yea, a receiver getting open and making plays is what we want. Also isn't Ty Hilton like the same exact size as AB? Yet there's a weird overlap of fans saying we should bring in Brown at all costs, yet Hilton physically isn't who we're looking for at the position?...

I like that the Ravens pursued him(And didn't outbid the Colts 😉). Shows that Elijah Moore could be a legit target for us, and to look out for a falling Jaylen Waddle as well.

The Ravens need talent at WR. If that comes in the form of Rashod Bateman, a taller and bigger option- cool. If it comes in the form of Elijah Moore, that's great as well.