2021 Baltimore Ravens Offseason Tracker

coordinator0

3 hours ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Trying to read Juju's quote almost gave me a stroke.. 

JuJu did the Ravens a huge solid. I am forever thankful. It's funny though that no one talks about him turning down the Chiefs, too. It's just all "WR's don't wanna play for Ravens" talk. But yeah, he did us a huge favor. I started to look at Juju funny after 2019 when he allowed the other WRs to outplay him while Ben was gone.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

JuJu did the Ravens a huge solid. I am forever thankful. It's funny though that no one talks about him turning down the Chiefs, too. It's just all "WR's don't wanna play for Ravens" talk. But yeah, he did us a huge favor. I started to look at Juju funny after 2019 when he allowed the other WRs to outplay him while Ben was gone.

That Lamar narrative will happen either way. 

He has 2 less passing TDs than Mahomes in the last 2 years lol

People will say what they want. It's on Lamar to progress and prove them wrong. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wackywabbit said:

Choosing to stay with the Steelers is fine, but I don't know what he hopes to gain by giving something that's sure to be be quoted for motivation in two matchups this year.

Besides, he didn't need to sign with the Ravens to win us a game

We will waive to him and TY as we are passing them by this season 😁

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah. Villanueva isn't really a traditional fit at RT, especially for what the Ravens offense is geared for. If Kelly does sign the depth chart looks something like this:

Left Tackle: Stanley / Smith

Left Guard: Bozeman / Bredeson 

Center: Mekari / Colon-Castillo / Mancz

Right Guard: Zeitler / Powers

Right Tackle: Kelly / Phillips

If it shapes up like that I'm thinking it makes the most sense to target a LG in the draft that can slide out to LT if/when needed. Like Eichenberg. Of course I wouldn't be upset with two offensive linemen taken with earlier picks but I'm doubting it happens. 

There's also the option of bringing both Kelly and Villanueva in with the latter specifically as the depth/insurance at LT. The battle at the depth spots will be interesting.

now i've seen it all. Somebody actually calling this team to sign ***** Dennis Kelly. 

i get it, he was the starting RT for the line Henry run 2k with.

he's also the epitome of below average and JAG. If you believe he was instrumental in that aforementioned achievement then god bless, Brother.

if they sign Kelly it better be for backup duty only.

24 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

now i've seen it all. Somebody actually calling this team to sign ***** Dennis Kelly. 

i get it, he was the starting RT for the line Henry run 2k with.

he's also the epitome of below average and JAG. If you believe he was instrumental in that aforementioned achievement then god bless, Brother.

if they sign Kelly it better be for backup duty only.

Tv Show 90S GIF