TE Tony Poljan
T Foster Sarell
WR Donte Sylencieux
LB Barrington Wade
DB Ar'Darius Washington
K Jake Verity

Jake Verity aka a future 5th round pick

On 5/18/2021 at 8:55 PM, coordinator0 said:

I feel like Morgan Moses should be an attractive option for the Ravens regardless of already signing Villanueva. 

Lets go. Go get him EDC. Do not pass up this opportunity just because you signed AV.

Edited by BareYourTeeth

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Bit of a weird one. From the sounds of it we are basically paying him 500k to rehab with us this year and a team option at $8 million next season to replace Villanueva if we like where he is health-wise.

It sounds like he is only guaranteed 2.5 million for next year but could earn an additional 5 in incentives. It's a low risk good reward type of signing, you can never have enough Oline depth.

29 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Bit of a weird one. From the sounds of it we are basically paying him 500k to rehab with us this year and a team option at $8 million next season to replace Villanueva if we like where he is health-wise.

It's an outside the box move, I don't see how it can hurt. 

• Like 1

Highest cap number will come in 23' and it's similar to what Ingram was getting. No real issues keeping him around at that number. JK is on his Rookie deal, as is Hill and Edwards is a perfect fit from every angle(System, Mentality, Team Philosophy, etc).

Happy Gus got his $$$. Great story and example for other young players on this team.

On a side note, a great idea for the ever hungry Ravens Social Media team would be getting Gus's reaction to a gross estimate of what he'll now be paying in taxes. 😅😂

Feel for you on that front Gus Bus, welcome to a whole new world. 💸💸🗑️

• Like 5

2 hours ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Some additional and useful context.

Feels like Justin Houston or Melvin Ingram is very much still a possibility. 

Pure speculation on my part. I think Houston wants a little more than the Ravens want to give and we're at a bit of a staredown between the two. 

If we're really interested (we should be) I believe Houston is brought in prior to training camp.