2021 Baltimore Ravens Offseason Tracker

coordinator0

46 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

Somewhat surprised re: Schofield, thought the team might like what he provided in terms of tackle depth. That he is a vested veteran is important, though. As he doesn't go through waivers, he's a guy they could potentially have a handshake deal with.

25 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Does anyone have any idea what Watkins' injury is?

"Baltimore Ravens' 2021 sh*t injury luck-itis".....

In all seriousness though, I don't believe it's been disclosed. Harbs just said it's not anything serious. That's all we know right now. 

20 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

"Baltimore Ravens' 2021 sh*t injury luck-itis".....

In all seriousness though, I don't believe it's been disclosed. Harbs just said it's not anything serious. That's all we know right now. 

well yeah he says that but he hasn't practiced in 2-3 weeks lmfao

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

well yeah he says that but he hasn't practiced in 2-3 weeks lmfao

Maybe he's just sitting out in solidarity with our other top WRs who seemingly haven't been available all preseason either.....

Seriously for the first time, like ever..., we actually have a reason to be excited about our core of pass catchers and *boom* none of them are available. Ben Cleveland just played his first preseason game. Now, Dobbins is out for the season. Some real fun/hype ruiners pulling the strings this year.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sp6488 said:

Somewhat surprised re: Schofield, thought the team might like what he provided in terms of tackle depth. That he is a vested veteran is important, though. As he doesn't go through waivers, he's a guy they could potentially have a handshake deal with.

Eh. Just because he can play tackle doesn't mean he's worth keeping on the roster. I can't imagine he would be ahead of either Phillips or Mekari for a backup tackle spot and if things did get that bad then any free agent replacement will probably be just as good. 

I'm kind of liking Ealy though. Hope he's able to sneak by on the practice squad. 

4 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

Eh. Just because he can play tackle doesn't mean he's worth keeping on the roster. I can't imagine he would be ahead of either Phillips or Mekari for a backup tackle spot and if things did get that bad then any free agent replacement will probably be just as good. 

McKusick has scored Schofield as our best OT of the preseason. I wouldn't write him off, especially with Phillips and Mekari performing much worse than him at Tackle. He's a vested Vet so there's a chance he's coming right back once we handle our IR business after hitting the initial 53 too.