2021 Baltimore Ravens Offseason Tracker

coordinator0

Just now, AngusMcFife said:

They are cutting McPhee? That has to be a mistake. 

Vested veteran, doesn't have to go through waivers. He will be back later this week after the team places some guys on IR after today so they only have to miss 3 weeks instead of the whole season.

First post is updated to see the current roster.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

Vested veteran, doesn't have to go through waivers. He will be back later this week after the team places some guys on IR after today so they only have to miss 3 weeks instead of the whole season.

First post is updated to see the current roster.

😬 Ok but I hope another team with cap space doesn't swoop in and sign him. 

29 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

😬 Ok but I hope another team with cap space doesn't swoop in and sign him. 

McPhee has a say in it.

Unless a team is willing to offer him significantly more than they were this offseason, he's going to be back in Baltimore.

6 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

Don't think they'll add another short yardage RB 

IDK I think Roman could come up with some pretty interesting plays with both Lamar and Cam on the field at the same time.

Also, I'd like to see Cam absorb some of those hits when at the goal line to reduce Lamar's injury risk. 

The only possible gripe I have is choosing Boykin over Nigel Warrior.

That’s one that just seems like them not wanting to admit they wasted a 3rd round pick this early.

Very seriously doubt Warrior clears waivers.

Other than that, initial thought is: this is maybe the deepest team we’ve had since 2011ish. Barring injuries, man, this is a good team.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

The only possible gripe I have is choosing Boykin over Nigel Warrior.

The only reason I could see this making sense is that they are worried about other players' injuries and need him here just in case? I'm not really sure but yeah that's a major head scratcher to me.

4 hours ago, coordinator0 said:

This upsets me. We literally drafted Ben Bredeson instead of Tyler Biadasz. From the news I’ve been hearing Biadasz is expected to be a breakout candidate in Dallas, while Bredeson is traded after showing next to nothing for us. His collegiate accolades were not on the same level nor was his tape IMO on the same level. While Biadasz definitely came with injury red flags, he’s at least displaying ‘something’ at the NFL level.

The last two seasons we’ve had a hole along the IOL where Bredeson had the opportunity to provide some level of impact, yet a terribad rookie Tyre Philips at guard showed more to the coaches than Bredeson.

I can’t help but feel that was Harbaugh’s nepotism there. Drafting a player from his brothers program just to make it seem more viable to recruits (idk just assuming). Either way I didn’t like the Bredeson move then and I don’t like it even more now.

Sure we got low level compensation for him, but what would’ve been far more ideal is a legitimately productive IOL option that can give us at least 4 years of consistency as depth and/or starting quality.

Yuck.

Hoping Ben Mason clears waivers. If he does I’d love to have him on the practice squad. He looks like he’s got the makings of a PB level FB at some point. Has some LeRon McClain to his FB style. Nice runner and blocker.

Hopefully he’ll make it back to the roster and/or PS.