Joe Flacco was a much better postseason QB.

RamblinMan99

21 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Also going to throw it out there. The way DeCosta keeps spending money and missing on draft picks, we could very well be a year or two from the wheels completely coming off of this thing.

How is the cap for you all?

I just know Judon and Yannick are FAs. 

You expect them to give Jackson the big money deal this off-season?

Just now, KingTitan said:

How is the cap for you all?

I just know Judon and Yannick are FAs. 

You expect them to give Jackson the big money deal this off-season?

Of course they will (if they don't, someone will). Then they can add that problem to the mix

Edited by BigTrav

3 minutes ago, Nzd07 said:

To be fair, how many (good) “Run First” QBs have there been in NFL history? Tarkenton, Vick, Cam, Jackson?

Not a big sample size, also Cam and Tarkenton have SB appearances.

Not many cause it's a copycat league and it was figured out long ago that the best passers run the league especially the playoffs so teams haven't really been eager to try out the wildcat offense experiment.

I was a fan of Lamar's during the draft process and have defended him on numerous occasions, but if I'm the Ravens GM none of that matters to me if you're not going to help me win a super bowl.

3 minutes ago, Nzd07 said:

Neither are. Career 84 passer rating is not HOF material.

If the capitol stormers saying Lamar will lose because his nature makes him know he will lose is okay, then I should definitely be allowed to spout #FLACCOHOF. Mine is far. FAR. from the ignorant take in this thread. 

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I think the thing with QBs like Jackson, Hill or Vick back in the day, it is that history just says someone like that can't sustain that to a Super Bowl win. 

It looks that way. But most of these QBs generally wind up in the same kind of offense. With an OC like Kyle Shanahan, RG3 was about to rip Seattle apart before he got injured. But they’re mostly pigeon holed into some old school offense with fullbacks and blocking TEs.

• Like 2

Just now, ET80 said:
8 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

There's some real trolling of the Ravens right now isn't there.

I am on board.

No, you're not.

In fact... I think there's good football conversation in here, but too much crap to keep this going.

So, we're done. Sorry to those who had valid arguments, it was a good topic.

• Like 3