Dallas Cowboys TCMD Thread

D82

7 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Evan Engram is a huge talent imo.  Sadly he just doesn't have a quarterback that can get him the ball.

Love played well in Judge's new defensive scheme just have too much talent at the safety position.

Man, I just looked at those PFF grades. WTF happened to Hernandez? Wasnt he really good as a rookie? 

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Man, I just looked at those PFF grades. WTF happened to Hernandez? Wasnt he really good as a rookie? 

I think he would be a better fit for a power run scheme.  I personally wasn't a fan of him coming out of college because all the film I watched of him he can't pull and he misses blocks at the second level, but if you're looking for a guy that can latch on and push a pile he can do that.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Thanks for posting this in here. Going back and forth in PM's can suck.

I flat across the board said everyone on our trading block was in the 2nd round range, excluding Dak. Obviously some of those are going to be closer to a 1st others closer to a 3rd.

I want to give other people a chance to chime in before I say anything. But, to my other Cowboys fans:

• TE we could use more talent, even if Engram is a massive disappointment compared to his pre draft hype.
  • If we got Hernandez, it can make Connor depth at pretty much any OL spot. 
  • I have no clue who Love is. 
  • Barkley is a no go unless they want Zeke in return. 

* I don't have interest in Engram. Jarwin and Schultz is good enough for me, though I wouldn't be opposed to adding a solid #3 TE via FA/draft.  
* I wouldn't be opposed to adding Hernandez. 

That's about it as far as my interest goes. 

I would be interested in Jessie Bates if we can get him

7 hours ago, cortes02 said:

Just wanted to touch base and see if there might be any new news about Jaylon Smith and possibly trading him to the Browns.

Guys, we need to talk with the browns ^^^

3 hours ago, D82 said:

@Matts4313 do you have access to the workbook?

Yes

3 hours ago, D82 said:

If not, is there anything I need to go ahead and do?

Not that I know of. I dont think Dak is on the block, but chances are we arent trading him anyways

Edited by Matts4313

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:
6 hours ago, cortes02 said:

Just wanted to touch base and see if there might be any new news about Jaylon Smith and possibly trading him to the Browns.

Guys, we need to talk with the browns ^^^

They interesting in moving for a pick or player? Njuko is really the only player I’m interested in on their trade block.

12 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

They interesting in moving for a pick or player? Njuko is really the only player I’m interested in on their trade block.

@cortes02 => It seems like Njoku has not had a great career. Want to fill us in on what the problem is? 

Are there any players not on the block that you might be willing to listen to offers for.

@WizardHawk => I am doing some work right now, but I think I would interested in some sort of OBJ/Gallup trade if it meant we could lock up the WR position for longer. At this point in time, Gallup is worth more. But OBJ might cost less longterm. 

Edited by Matts4313

25 minutes ago, D82 said:

I'd rather do a contract.

I think we do the Mahomes Contract at 10% less a year. 

https://overthecap.com/player/patrick-mahomes/5594/

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/patrick-mahomes-21751/

Which would make his cap hit this year somewhere around $22m.

22 minutes ago, D82 said:

Are we doing any ERFA/RFA's?

Wanna post the list so our third amigo, @WizardHawk, can take a gander?