Dallas Cowboys TCMD Thread

D82

1 minute ago, D82 said:

Just didn't see him listed on our unofficial roster. 

Right so the only workbook I update is the official team rosters, it's up to you guys to keep your unofficial workbook updated.  What I do is copy the data over from the official to the unofficial.  I can help you out this time in doing that.  Give me a few minutes to set that up.

1 minute ago, D82 said:

Can you walk me through the restructures? When you click on a player, anyone I select doesn't open up any cap room...so is that something you have to input? 

Shoot me your GMail address via PM so that we can open the chat in the workbook as it makes it much easier to walk you through this stuff.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ny92mike said:

@Matts4313 Please let me know as soon as you can about taking over the GM duties as @D82 isn't able to do it.

Thanks

Mike

I’m going to go out on a limb and say your best bet is to find someone else to run the show. No way I have the time or interest in doing the computer stuff.  Matts has been pretty hit and miss as well. I’ll help out when I can, and am sure Matts will as well. 

Might see if @JWingate wants to give it a crack, before going outside Cowboys forum.

Edited by WizardHawk

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

I’m going to go out on a limb and say your best bet is to find someone else to run the show. No way I have the time or interest in doing the computer stuff.  Matts has been pretty hit and miss as well. I’ll help out when I can, and am sure Matts will as well. 

Might is if @JWingate wants to give it a crack, before going outside Cowboys forum.

Alright man, thanks for getting back to me.  If @Matts4313 or @JWingate isn't interested in taking over.  I'll do it.  Giants forum is pretty weak with tcmd as well and would be happy to work with any of you guys.

So let me know if this works for you guys.

Thanks

Mike

32 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Alright man, thanks for getting back to me.  If @Matts4313 or @JWingate isn't interested in taking over.  I'll do it.  Giants forum is pretty weak with tcmd as well and would be happy to work with any of you guys.

So let me know if this works for you guys.

Thanks

Mike

I wouldn’t be able to invest the time in this. I check in and give opinions, but this isn’t for me to run anymore.