Dallas Cowboys TCMD Thread

D82

16 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Can you finalize the OBJ/Jaylon trade for us. @cortes02 can confirm. 

Trade has been finalized.  

Your available cap stands at $10,827,040.  Would recommend making some extensions to free up some money for FA.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1thHRQvHI04dsnA6cfg526mbh6oQuIrbfh7_n0DJTG8M/edit?usp=sharing

32 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Trade has been finalized.  

Your available cap stands at $10,827,040.  Would recommend making some extensions to free up some money for FA.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1thHRQvHI04dsnA6cfg526mbh6oQuIrbfh7_n0DJTG8M/edit?usp=sharing

LOL. Looks like we've got a full roster and enough to sign draft class. We're in good shape. Take some time off and enjoy cocktail or two.

Edited by WizardHawk

Wait. We have @ny92mike as the cookie emperor now? Des not only abdicated but Matt's rebellion was also quashed? Hard to imagine 5 years ago we would have an outsider run things.

Welcome overlord. Have they talked to you about the oatmeal raisin cookies? 

[Truly, a part of me misses doing this. But the time commitment is just something I no longer have the luxury that I did in my younger years. Proud to see @WizardHawk still going strong - someone his age has to wear a diaper and all is still fighting the good fight.]

4 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Wait. We have @ny92mike as the cookie emperor now? Des not only abdicated but Matt's rebellion was also quashed? Hard to imagine 5 years ago we would have an outsider run things.

Welcome overlord. Have they talked to you about the oatmeal raisin cookies? 

[Truly, a part of me misses doing this. But the time commitment is just something I no longer have the luxury that I did in my younger years. Proud to see @WizardHawk still going strong - someone his age has to wear a diaper and all is still fighting the good fight.]

Oh yeah...it's crazy I know.  I might merge the two teams and maybe just maybe we might have a team worth presenting to the NFC East.  Sad real real sad.

You guys have a little cash if you want to build some contracts...this FA you have the option to bid on any available free agent.  I want to say you have around 8 million.  And the rookie pool is already accounted for so you don't need to save money for draftees.

44 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I've traded the players I was offering up early on, you guys move to slow...haha.

But still have interest in Conner Williams T/G what would it take to pull him to the dark side?

@WizardHawk would need to see where my coGM is with this but to get the ball rolling for you guys to think about and to see if I'm even close to what value you are looking for.

Would you consider doing a pick exchange for him?  Just spit balling here but what about 

• 2ND Rnd - Pick 32 | Overall: 64 | New York Giants 
  • 3RD Rnd - Pick 11 | Overall: 75 | Dallas Cowboys

Just let me know if I'm even in the ball park with this.

We have the following picks

1ST Rnd - Pick 11 | Overall: 11 | New York Giants
2ND Rnd - Pick 32 | Overall: 64 | New York Giants
4TH Rnd - Pick 11 | Overall: 115 | New York Giants
5TH Rnd - Pick 41 | Overall: 185 | New York Giants
6TH Rnd - Pick 12 | Overall: 197 | New York Giants
6TH Rnd - Pick 17 | Overall: 202 | New York Giants
6TH Rnd - Pick 40 | Overall: 224 | New York Giants

Dallas has these picks.

1ST Rnd - Pick 10 | Overall: 10 | Dallas Cowboys
2ND Rnd - Pick 12 | Overall: 44 | Dallas Cowboys
3RD Rnd - Pick 11 | Overall: 75 | Dallas Cowboys
3RD Rnd - Pick 36 | Overall: 99 | Dallas Cowboys
4TH Rnd - Pick 10 | Overall: 114 | Dallas Cowboys
4TH Rnd - Pick 33 | Overall: 137 | Dallas Cowboys
5TH Rnd - Pick 34 | Overall: 178 | Dallas Cowboys
6TH Rnd - Pick 8 | Overall: 193 | Dallas Cowboys
6TH Rnd - Pick 41 | Overall: 225 | Dallas Cowboys
7TH Rnd - Pick 10 | Overall: 235 | Dallas Cowboys

Edited by ny92mike

Just now, ny92mike said:

Where you guys at?  

Deadline for round one of fa is tonight.  Got time if you want to target any free agents.

dammit forgot to tag

@Matts4313 @WizardHawk 

Also willing to work on a trade for Williams.  But being the listed coGM of Dallas I might offer the Giants a late 6th for him and see what I have to say about it...ha.

23 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

dammit forgot to tag

@Matts4313 @WizardHawk 

Also willing to work on a trade for Williams.  But being the listed coGM of Dallas I might offer the Giants a late 6th for him and see what I have to say about it...ha.

I’m good with trying to work something out, but am at work today so limited on time again.