Dallas Cowboys TCMD Thread

D82

Just now, WizardHawk said:

I’m good with trying to work something out, but am at work today so limited on time again. 

No worries man...it'll probably be late tonight before I get a chance to come back to this.  So if you would like when you get time to work out something and I can get back to you when I'm done with the free agency updates tonight.

Thanks for getting back with me on it.

13 hours ago, ny92mike said:

dammit forgot to tag

@Matts4313 @WizardHawk 

Also willing to work on a trade for Williams.  But being the listed coGM of Dallas I might offer the Giants a late 6th for him and see what I have to say about it...ha.

Conner Williams is that dude everyone is hitting my inbox for and no one wants to offer fair value for. He isnt Martin, but cmon man, he isnt chopped liver.

2nd for a 4th. Best I can go for a friend. 

On 2/10/2021 at 10:32 PM, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Wait. We have @ny92mike as the cookie emperor now? Des not only abdicated but Matt's rebellion was also quashed? Hard to imagine 5 years ago we would have an outsider run things.

Welcome overlord. Have they talked to you about the oatmeal raisin cookies? 

[Truly, a part of me misses doing this. But the time commitment is just something I no longer have the luxury that I did in my younger years. Proud to see @WizardHawk still going strong - someone his age has to wear a diaper and all is still fighting the good fight.]

I say we make @Rtnldave the GM and just see how he sets our team on fire. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

You would be a glorious disaster and I am for one all in on that trainwreck. I would love you to take the reigns of this ship.

Matt's, I appreciate the vote of confidence.....I think. But I don't have a moment to spare. 

Too much remote ish going on with school and teaching. I can't take on another computer responsibility.

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Conner Williams is that dude everyone is hitting my inbox for and no one wants to offer fair value for. He isnt Martin, but cmon man, he isnt chopped liver.

2nd for a 4th. Best I can go for a friend. 

Would you accept two 6th rounders?

6TH Rnd - Pick 12 | Overall: 197 | New York Giants
6TH Rnd - Pick 17 | Overall: 202 | New York Giants

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I should point out that our current discussion is Williams for KJ Wright. 

Wow...He just extended his contract so SEA would be putting a ton of dead money on his cap.  

You drive a hard bargain though and we'd go as high as our 4th rounder.  Which happens to a fairly high pick in that round now after exchanging picks with Denver.

4TH Rnd - Pick 11 | Overall: 115 | New York Giants

13 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Wow...He just extended his contract so SEA would be putting a ton of dead money on his cap.  

You drive a hard bargain though and we'd go as high as our 4th rounder.  Which happens to a fairly high pick in that round now after exchanging picks with Denver.

4TH Rnd - Pick 11 | Overall: 115 | New York Giants

@whodatOL can you even trade Wright? or is this a waste of time?

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@whodatOL can you even trade Wright? or is this a waste of time?

He's allowed to trade him...No issues there.

I told you wrong.  He was franchise tagged not extended.  Question is, can you guys afford his 9 million dollar cap hit?

Edited by ny92mike