Dallas Cowboys TCMD Thread

D82

4 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Wow...He just extended his contract so SEA would be putting a ton of dead money on his cap.  

You drive a hard bargain though and we'd go as high as our 4th rounder.  Which happens to a fairly high pick in that round now after exchanging picks with Denver.

4TH Rnd - Pick 11 | Overall: 115 | New York Giants

Would you throw in Hernandez with the 4th?

9 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

@WizardHawk sent you a message but I'll post here as well, to save you the time of bouncing back and forth.

Connor Williams in exchange for the Giants 4th round pick 11 and David Mayo if you need a linebacker.

4TH Rnd - Pick 11 | Overall: 115 | New York Giants

and 0673 - David Mayo - ILB - 2yr / $4,850,000

@Matts4313 @Texas_OutLaw7

8 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I'm a no since a starter for a 4th doesnt make sense to me. But I like williams more than most. 

I'm also not really involved in the day to day, or even week to week. Literally everyone else including you should vote before I do. Lol

I understand that but I just can't afford to go any higher.  Would be happy to offer a future 2nd rounder, but would only have value in the head as future transactions like this aren't carried over to the next season.

Best I could offer for current picks is a 4th and 6th rounder.

Just now, ny92mike said:

I understand that but I just can't afford to go any higher.  Would be happy to offer a future 2nd rounder, but would only have value in the head as future transactions like this aren't carried over to the next season.

@WizardHawk @Matts4313 

I assume that you guys will be more involved when the draft starts for this mock, so at the very least this offer would give you a couple more picks to play with.

Food for thought.

50 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Again, I don't think I should have a vote as I'm not really participating. But I'm one of those fools who values future picks. 

Personally, I'd accept the following:

2021 4th, 2021 6th, 2022 2nd for Williams. 

Will let old man wizard and Matt's actually decide though. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Again, I don't think I should have a vote as I'm not really participating. But I'm one of those fools who values future picks. 

Personally, I'd accept the following:

2021 4th, 2021 6th, 2022 2nd for Williams. 

Will let old man wizard and Matt's actually decide though. 

I'd be willing to make that offer...I probably wouldn't include the 6th if giving up the 2022 2nd but I'm good with it here in this situation, if it expedites the transaction.  

@WizardHawk @Matts4313 let me know where you guys are at.

Thanks @Texas_OutLaw7 for replying back so quick.