Jump to content

Dallas Cowboys TCMD Thread


Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, JWingate said:

I’d vote to table this until after out 1st round pick.

That works...Can't promise I'll still have the need to trade at that point, but it doesn't sound like you guys are really wanting to trade him anyways, and don't blame you.  Young talent that is just really getting playing time to show his skill set.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Matts is ..... indisposed for the time being and won’t be able to offer up any assistance for a while. D82 has bowed out and nobody is interested in taking over full GM duties. With that, I don’t think it’s fair to put cuffs on those that do. If it’s all the same to @JWingate .... I don’t see a reason to put up any resistance in regards to transactions made. @ny92mike can ask for an assist if he wants. 
 

I’ll be around more come draft time.

Edited by WizardHawk
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Matts is ..... indisposed for the time being and won’t be able to offer up any assistance for a while. D82 has bowed out and nobody is interested in taking over full GM duties. With that, I don’t think it’s fair to put cuffs on those that do. If it’s all the same to @JWingate .... I don’t see a reason to put up any resistance in regards to transactions made. @ny92mike can ask for an assist if he wants. 
 

I’ll be around more come draft time.

Okay...If you want to add a few picks to your draft I'm still open to work that trade out for Connor Williams.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Okay...If you want to add a few picks to your draft I'm still open to work that trade out for Connor Williams.

No to Connor Williams trade. I’d listen to offers for Tyron Smith though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, JWingate said:

No to Connor Williams trade. I’d listen to offers for Tyron Smith though.

I agree with this. 
 

btw...you’re going to make your brain explode going into that Dak thread. lol. He hasn’t earned it...🤦‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:
3 hours ago, JWingate said:

No to Connor Williams trade. I’d listen to offers for Tyron Smith though.

I agree with this. 

Alright...No interest in Tyron Smith, but you might post that you are shopping him in the discussion thread.  He could draw some interest that way.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ny92mike said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r3EtGH8bgKDvWlRDgwffldF2WipMksoyOMpebo0iypI/edit#gid=1177407507

Draft board link above.

Are you guys going to be able to draft for Dallas or do I need to find someone?  Please let me know asap.

Dallas is on the clock Wed, Feb 24 @ 04:00 PM EST.

@Matts4313 @WizardHawk @JWingate

Sent a msg to JW. It’s either him or someone else. Matts and I are out.

Edited by WizardHawk
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...