Dallas Cowboys TCMD Thread

D82

55 minutes ago, JWingate said:

I’d vote to table this until after out 1st round pick.

That works...Can't promise I'll still have the need to trade at that point, but it doesn't sound like you guys are really wanting to trade him anyways, and don't blame you.  Young talent that is just really getting playing time to show his skill set.

Matts is ..... indisposed for the time being and won’t be able to offer up any assistance for a while. D82 has bowed out and nobody is interested in taking over full GM duties. With that, I don’t think it’s fair to put cuffs on those that do. If it’s all the same to @JWingate .... I don’t see a reason to put up any resistance in regards to transactions made. @ny92mike can ask for an assist if he wants. 

I’ll be around more come draft time.

Edited by WizardHawk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Matts is ..... indisposed for the time being and won’t be able to offer up any assistance for a while. D82 has bowed out and nobody is interested in taking over full GM duties. With that, I don’t think it’s fair to put cuffs on those that do. If it’s all the same to @JWingate .... I don’t see a reason to put up any resistance in regards to transactions made. @ny92mike can ask for an assist if he wants. 

I’ll be around more come draft time.

Okay...If you want to add a few picks to your draft I'm still open to work that trade out for Connor Williams.

3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:
3 hours ago, JWingate said:

No to Connor Williams trade. I’d listen to offers for Tyron Smith though.

I agree with this. 

Alright...No interest in Tyron Smith, but you might post that you are shopping him in the discussion thread.  He could draw some interest that way.

8 hours ago, ny92mike said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r3EtGH8bgKDvWlRDgwffldF2WipMksoyOMpebo0iypI/edit#gid=1177407507

Draft board link above.

Are you guys going to be able to draft for Dallas or do I need to find someone?  Please let me know asap.

Dallas is on the clock Wed, Feb 24 @ 04:00 PM EST.

@Matts4313 @WizardHawk @JWingate

Sent a msg to JW. It’s either him or someone else. Matts and I are out.

Edited by WizardHawk