Dallas Cowboys TCMD Thread

D82

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Cute chicks that dress up and pretend to be Russian? Whats not to love?

Also probably need to find out the rules on how we have to structure contracts. 

Yup, looking into all that. But if ya wanna help 

53 minutes ago, D82 said:

We're sitting at $41.35MM right now. Have to take a look at how many restructures we can do.

After skimming through that novel, I see a max of 4 restructures is allowed. I'm assuming Over the Cap was used or this is formatted close to it. Seems pretty obvious we need to clean up the cap hits on DLaw [$25m], Coop [22], Smith [$14] and Martin [17].  Zeke and Collins the other potentials.

Some obvious cuts....
Chris Jones
Darian Thompson
Maurice Canady

I'd cut Zuerlein personally, but it may just end up being a money trade off. 

What to do with Jaylon.....

Edited by WizardHawk
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

After skimming through that novel, I see a max of 4 restructures is allowed. I'm assuming Over the Cap was used or this is formatted close to it. Seems pretty obvious we need to clean up the cap hits on DLaw [$25m], Coop [22], Smith [$14] and Martin [17].  Zeke and Collins the other potentials.

Some obvious cuts....
Chris Jones
Darian Thompson
Maurice Canady

I'd cut Zuerlein personally, but it may just end up being a money trade off. 

What to do with Jaylon.....

Thanks for the clarification, WH. 

What became of Josh Jackson? He was decent his rookie year, then for whatever reason appears to have totally fallen out of favor in GB. To the point of being a healthy scratch vs TB. I don’t see anything glaring and from a small size it appears some are wondering why he wasn’t playing over Kevin King. 
For a day 3 (ie 7th rd), I’d be interested....unless someone has more info than me.

3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

What became of Josh Jackson? He was decent his rookie year, then for whatever reason appears to have totally fallen out of favor in GB. To the point of being a healthy scratch vs TB. I don’t see anything glaring and from a small size it appears some are wondering why he wasn’t playing over Kevin King. 
For a day 3 (ie 7th rd), I’d be interested....unless someone has more info than me.

I'd forgotten all about him TBH. 

3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Brett Maher seems too obvious.

I think we're ok on ST. Though Chris Jones is probably getting cut.