Jump to content

Dallas Cowboys TCMD Thread


Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, whodatOL said:

What would be your price for Williams?

 

35 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I posted in our thread, I was waiting to hear back from others. Williams is a solid LG with OT experience. So I would imagine the crew would start negotiations at a 2nd rd (his draft spot) value and move from there. 

Though I am sure we would take players as well. I know you guys have a DB that looked good under Whitt/Quinn - is he movable or nah? I cant remember his name but I think you guys spent a first on him last year or the year before.

 

28 minutes ago, whodatOL said:

A 2nd for Williams will be way to high. He is in his last year of his contract and would have to fight for a starting spot with us. Could imagine a combination of picks and players which equals a mid round pick.

 

You maybe mean AJ Terrell? He is pretty good and maybe even the best corner from last years draft. He is likely untouchable, would only move him for a great offer. Sheffield and Oliver both played under Quinn at corner, if you`re looking for help there.

 

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

From the little I watched the Falcons, you guys were pretty talent deficient on defense. And I dont really know your players, but your pass d wasnt great.

What would be a great offer for AJ Terrell?

I think you guys also had a good LB that was maybe hurt and a good safety, but I am spitballing. 

 

7 minutes ago, whodatOL said:

For Terrell it would have to be a first and a bit more. He was a first round pick last year and had a great rookie season.

Allen could help you guys out. He won`t fit our future system but played solid with Dan Quinn. I would consider Allen and a 5th rounder for Williams!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

@Matts4313 Would you like to be added as the coGM?

Im mainly just giving @D82 a hard time. We all run this as a group, so the titles dont really matter imo. But sure, I guess. 

If @Forge will allow it, I would like to be co-GM of the 9ners. First course of action is to trade Bosa and their 1st to the Cowboys for Zeke. I hear they like the run game in the bay. Maybe I can talk the Cowboys into including Gucci Dinucci to solve the QB problems as well. 

 

 

(yes, I will be co-gm of the 'boys)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Matts4313 said:

Im mainly just giving @D82 a hard time. We all run this as a group, so the titles dont really matter imo. But sure, I guess. 

If @Forge will allow it, I would like to be co-GM of the 9ners. First course of action is to trade Bosa and their 1st to the Cowboys for Zeke. I hear they like the run game in the bay. Maybe I can talk the Cowboys into including Gucci Dinucci to solve the QB problems as well. 

 

 

(yes, I will be co-gm of the 'boys)

I mean, I will allow it, but I'm not the GM of the 9ers 🤣

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Im mainly just giving @D82 a hard time. We all run this as a group, so the titles dont really matter imo. But sure, I guess. 

If @Forge will allow it, I would like to be co-GM of the 9ners. First course of action is to trade Bosa and their 1st to the Cowboys for Zeke. I hear they like the run game in the bay. Maybe I can talk the Cowboys into including Gucci Dinucci to solve the QB problems as well. 

 

 

(yes, I will be co-gm of the 'boys)

Right yeah I didn't think you were being serious, but having your name as the coGM will allow you to make transactions such as selecting draft picks should @D82 not be available.

It also puts your name in the workbooks so others can hit you up about trades and whatnot.

Bosa is mine.  Told Forge he's fired if he doesn't trade him to the Giants for two wooden nickels.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please feel free to add @Matts4313 as co-GM. I'm going to be on the road all day tomorrow heading up to Dallas to get my dog, so I don't want to slow anything down if I'm not going to be around.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, D82 said:

Please feel free to add @Matts4313 as co-GM. I'm going to be on the road all day tomorrow heading up to Dallas to get my dog, so I don't want to slow anything down if I'm not going to be around.

 

On 1/22/2021 at 8:46 AM, Matts4313 said:

Dont make me mutiny. I am not afraid to topple your reign and bring back the empire. 

il_570xN.1558666310_ak6v.jpg

96d4e0de7526f5343749be587062100e_w200.gi

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Where the hell is everyone?

This place is basically dead anymore. People got tired of the constant back and forth and bickering over the same old thing.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, D82 said:

This place is basically dead anymore. People got tired of the constant back and forth and bickering over the same old thing.

The draft prospect threads have a little traction, but they havent come here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The draft prospect threads have a little traction, but they havent come here.

Don't know what to tell ya unfortunately. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...