Journey to Ring 3: Club Evaluation & Building Another Champion

35 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Not signing a scumbag is being a wuss? Lol

Signing someone like AB doesn't just fall on one person either. Biscotti, Harbs, and the FO would have to be in agreement. 

As I understand it, AB's trial for sexual assault and rape starts Dec. 6, 2021. I'd love to have him as a player, but that's really rough timing. Would it be worth it to have him on the team if he'll be suspended for the playoffs? Wouldn't it be a major distraction leading up to December? 

If he can settle the lawsuit by training camp, then that's a different story. 

13 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Yeah pretty much. While we were on our high horses another team signed him and won the Super Bowl.

He averaged 2 catches for 20 yards per playoff game. The Bucs would have won without him. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

He averaged 2 catches for 20 yards per playoff game. The Bucs would have won without him. 

I believe so too. But there was a popular narrative that he destroys teams. And the 2-20 thing disproves the other narrative that if he doesn’t get his touches he’ll complain and destroy the team.

2 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I believe so too. But there was a popular narrative that he destroys teams. And the 2-20 thing disproves the other narrative that if he doesn’t get his touches he’ll complain and destroy the team.

I just think his head space might be a bit different if he's in the middle of a trial where he's being accused of sexual assault and rape. 

1 hour ago, jpeter15 said:

Supposedly Ravens and Bears are talking about Orlando Brown and/or Allen Robinson. Money aside who do you think adds more value to us making a Superbowl run next year with the current makeup of our team?

Brown at right tackle gives us a better shot in my opinion. ARob with a substandard offensive line in a run first offense wouldn't move the needle as much as some people think it would.

• Like 2