The Carson Wentz Thread | Welcome to Wentzylvania [Race to MVP]

Phire

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I dont have a twitter account and its because i wouldnt be able to handle this level of stupid 

And to make matters worse, Twitter decided to expand the character limit from 140 to 280, thus giving these know-it-alls even more room to fester their delusions. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000881556/article/carson-wentz-leading-pro-bowl-voting-ahead-of-brady

Carson Wentz has bloomed into a raging star this season -- and fans have taken notice.

The second-year quarterback for the Philadelphia Eagles leads all players with 273,367 fan votes for the 2018 Pro Bowl, the NFL announced Wednesday.

Wentz also leads the league with 25 touchdown passes, while the Eagles sit atop all challengers with a 9-1 mark during a breakout year for the franchise and their talented quarterback.

Ageless Patriots passer Tom Brady lands second with 239,989 votes, ahead of Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell (227,771), Rams runner Todd Gurley (215,687) and Pittsburgh wideout Antonio Brown (215,584).

@DZangaroNBCS 2 hours ago

"I honestly didn't even know that. I guess that's cool and all but you know how I am about that stuff. At the end of the day, we're 9-1 and that's what we like. You know me, I don't get caught up in that stuff." -- Carson Wentz on leading NFL Pro Bowl fan voting #Eagles

tenor.gif?itemid=7307130

Archived