Eagles interviewing Josh McDaniels

DoleINGout

The team doesn't have anyone to replace him .. and given the amount of attention BB needs to pay to the defense, I highly doubt he wants Josh to leave. 

They also have nobody to replace him as far as I know.. and given how much BB has talked about Adam Gase... do you really want him replacing Josh? I think I would rather stick with Josh personally.. especially with a young QB coming in

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Is this just a joke or have there actually been rumors about that? Would want this to happen for the sheer seethe as much as anything else. 

I meant it tongue in cheek but the most recent update is that he allegedly said "Cal McNair would have to fire himself" as owner in order for Watson to want to stay. 

39 minutes ago, LaFellSBXLIXMVP said:

I don't see how anyone succeeds in philly for the following 4 years without trading Wentz and the owner fired the coach because he wants Wentz.

Yup, that's the hardest part. The owner wants to find a coach who will "fix" Wentz.. but you can't have both of those QBs there.. they will end up having to trade Hurts if the owner wants Wentz so badly. 

• Like 1

This sucks.

I was hoping his whole ordeal with Indianapolis had turned away teams long enough for him to hang around and become Bill's eventual successor.

He's one of the best HC candidates right now next to Bienemy, and I was hoping his past would cloud that within the rest of the league.

If he goes, Philly is getting a Josh McDaniels who is light years ahead of Version 1 and one who will be considered one of the best HCs within a few years.

He's ready and I didn't want anyone knowing.

• Like 1

That would also be interesting on what the Eagles would want for Hurts. I wasn't a huge fan of him out of college and I didn't see much of his games in the NFL ( apparently he played well) .. if he was drafted in the 2nd last year, and played well.. wouldn't they want more than a 2nd rounder this year to take him? 

Could get interesting to start day 2 of the draft if multiple teams miss out on their QB of choice.. they could start a bidding war for him