Game Ball- Best of luck in retirement Brees

ravishingone

D White “stud”

Guy was balling today. I love seeing good coverage. Before the pick he was all over it on under neath routes The pick was just icing on the cake. Give 45 the game ball. As much as I criticized dude he did everything. I only see 1 missed tackle today but after getting shredded by brees first 2 meetings he turned the tables

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, indifference said:

D White “stud”

Guy was balling today. I love seeing good coverage. Before the pick he was all over it on under neath routes The pick was just icing on the cake. Give 45 the game ball. As much as I criticized dude he did everything. I only see 1 missed tackle today but after getting shredded by brees first 2 meetings he turned the tables

Let's hope this is a sign of growth and progression and not just a guy playing out of his mind once.

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Let's hope this is a sign of growth and progression and not just a guy playing out of his mind once.

Even with his deficiencies he was borderline Pro Bowl.  If this is the start of the evolution, he will enter Kuechly stratosphere.  Can t wait to find out.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

That’s all I want consistency. Bucs defense is still young on the back end but Im hoping the guy can build onto this. Games like this is huge for young players. 

15 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Even with his deficiencies he was borderline Pro Bowl.  If this is the start of the evolution, he will enter Kuechly stratosphere.  Can t wait to find out.

I don't know about Keuchly stratosphere.

That'll be really tough to ascend to. Keuchly was one of the best coverage LBs to ever play the game.

20 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Outside of a horrific trick play, Carlton Davis made Michael Thomas look like the ***** he is. SMB had a hell of a game too. Antoine Winfield Jr had probably the play of the game, but Devin White was all over the field and lead this defense to victory.

Winfield Jr. FF changed the game. That 1 play turned everything around and gave us the momentum. 

• Like 1