2020 NFC Championship - Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Green Bay Packers

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bucs
    • Packers

Game is still far from over even if Tampa scores a TD here. The clock is really much in GB's favor to get back into this. Obviously Tampa's defense is playing really well at the moment but it only takes a big play from GB's offense to get back into it and put the pressure back on Tampa's offense.

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

That's why?

He's only had 2 fumbles this season before then.  6 for his career.

I'm just saying, you are playing one of the best QBs of all-time and you have a highly efficient running game.  Why not use it to help extend drives and support Rodgers?  Even without that fumble, the Packers weren't getting the 1st there.  They put themselves in an early 3rd down situation and barely took any time off the clock.  

That is one of the reasons why I felt they always got sent home in the playoffs.  They don't run the ball when they need or should run the ball.  I'm not saying he should be getting 30 carries or anything but clearly the offense doesn't need to be Rodgers-Rodgers-Rodgers all the time against this Bucs defense.