135 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bucs
    • Packers

Mike Vrabel

Mike Tomlin

Greg LaFleur

These individuals should NOT have jobs

All 3 of them literally gave away their chance at advancing in the playoffs because they chose a "traditional" kicking decision and "trust your defense" BS

LaFleur especially has the MVP at QB. I don't care how old he is, Brady is still Brady and can kill clock and get a single 1st down if that's his goal. Unconscionable. If I was a Packers fan I would be furious beyond explanation

I'm wholly offended for my guy @Malfatron and whomever else supports that team

Possibly the worst coaching decision in recent playoff history. Like.. They CHOSE to not even give themselves a shot at going to the Super Bowl.

I feel like I'm not even being strong enough with this opinion 

• Like 1

Just now, biggie. said:

With how poorly Brady has played in this second half and having all three timwleouts, GB is not crazy for for the field goal.

It’s crazy. You have the MVP and top 2 QB in the NFL in the redzone knowing that if you kick the FG you might not get the ball back. Go for it and live with the results rather than not going for it and thinking what could’ve been.

I have no problem with the no calls. What I have a problem with is the calls in the regular season. Do they not care about a ****ty product in the regular season? The one that still has me paying for satellite?

But I suspect that’s because if they let them do it in the regular season we might not end up with the QB matchups we have this weekend.

• Like 1

Just now, DontTazeMeBro said:

I have no problem with the no calls. What I have a problem with is the calls in the regular season. Do they not care about a ****ty product in the regular season? The one that still has me paying for satellite?

But I suspect that’s because if they let them do it in the regular season we might not end up with the QB matchups we have this weekend.

I love it if it’s called both ways. 

Just now, Tk3 said:

Mike Vrabel

Mike Tomlin

Matt LaFleur

These individuals should NOT have jobs

All 3 of them literally gave away their chance at advancing in the playoffs because they chose a "traditional" kicking decision and "trust your defense" BS

LaFleur especially has the MVP at QB. I don't care how old he is, Brady is still Brady and can kill clock and get a single 1st down if that's his goal. Unconscionable. If I was a Packers fan I would be furious beyond explanation

I'm wholly offended for my guy @Malfatron and whomever else supports that team

Possibly the worst coaching decision in recent playoff history. Like.. They CHOSE to not even give themselves a shot at going to the Super Bowl.

I feel like I'm not even being strong enough with this opinion 

Fify