2020 NFC Championship - Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Green Bay Packers

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bucs
    • Packers

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

New Orleans destroys Tampa in the trenches both games, and the pressure on Brady was relentless. Combine that with the Saints secondary and the Bucs not having much speed pre-AB. 

As for Green Bay, that Tampa Front Seven is arguably the best in football. Rodgers deserves MVP, and was the best QB in football this year, but he still wouldn’t be doing it without a successful run game. If Bucs shut down the run game with that front seven, they can focus on the pass game more and making Green Bay one dimensional, and also forcing Rodgers into a crucial pick at some point. Plus the Buc DL was probably the only DL all year that looked solid against the Packers OL. They were able to pressure Rodgers often. 

We lost Bakh in-game and had to play OL shuffle. This line has gelled and played well even after losing Bakh for the season now.

It REALLY seems like you're just looking at the one game we already played and assuming that's exactly how things will go again without looking at any season context.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

learning a lot of Packer fans on here are really stubborn and cannot accept any criticism about their team. The Bucs are a bad matchup for the Packers.

You're not wrong, but to be honest what fanbase of a team that has a decent share of consistent success isn't like that? Especially when it comes to a franchise QB. And no fair using any "new money" fanbases. It'll happen to them too.

As for the matchup, I don't think it's the Bucs that are the bad matchup. I think it's Brady. I want no part of him when he's on a mission. That's why I was rooting for the Saints yesterday.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

we represent the actual confidence of the team, not the sissy-wissy scaredycatness of fans. We gon' roll. You heard it here first.

It will make that much saltier if we lose and we're getting the internet beat down cause you couldn't stop yourself from arguing with every non-packers fan 😂

• Like 2