2020 NFC Championship - Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Green Bay Packers

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bucs
    • Packers

Rodgers either scores on that 3rd down and or gets taken down at the 1 if he tucks it instead of throwing into double coverage. Then LaFleur decides to take the game out of his hands on 4th down. 

Just an unbelievably disastrous sequence of plays there. 

Edited by SalvadorsDeli
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

That ball was uncatchable. It was 10 yards over his head... even with jersey grab that was no where near able to be caught

Yes I’m sure the person literally using the receiver as a plow horse had nothing to do with it

• Like 2

That is remarkably inconsistent refereeing. Like stunningly. On both sides, they let that stuff go all game long,and then call that? That late only after Bucs players starting shouting for it? That's outrageous. 

All the same, the ultimate blame here lies with mlf for the fg decision. Honestly the worst decision I can recall in a long, long, long time. 

Just now, Kirill said:

Rodger pick was nowhere near as egregious my only problem with the call is how late it came in

Kinda think they probably had the same effect on the play but will agree the jersey tug looks way worse than holding the jersey towards the shoulder. 

Edited by flyers0909

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

That's a 50/50 call... honestly I'd lean towards not calling it, but hope no Packer fans come storming in here acting like that was anything close to Rams/Saints.

Packers have had so many gifts/opportunities to win this game and simply have just not taken advantage.

Yeah when Brady throws 3 ints and 7 pass attempts and the Packers couldn’t do anything off of them the Packers have nobody to blame but themselves. Not to mention not going for it on 4th down knowing they more than likely wasn’t going to get the ball back. 

• Like 1