2020 NFC Championship - Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Green Bay Packers

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bucs
    • Packers

1 minute ago, Magnifico said:

Rodgers could have had them closer if he wanted.

To be fair, I think they were really worried about saving the 2 minute warning timeout and a run cancels that.

Its still the wrong move to not run there, but its complicated.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

They for sure aren’t.  Belichick kept that team solid to great for most of two decades.

Supporting cast matters, and it matters for everyone.  It’s why Brady had a better season this year than last year.

Doesnt mean he isn’t the GOAT, but that was true years ago, this year didn’t really matter for that argument.

Exactly. I'm being serious when I say this, that the difference between 7-9 and a SB berth is the difference between Jameis Winston and the GOAT at 43. Plus it became clear with Brees' decline that the only other SB contender in the NFC this season was GB. Not a very strong conference this season.

11 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

Damn shame as a Packers fan that they let this season of Rodgers' go to waste.  Not saying they outplayed the Bucs or anything but the amount of "what if" plays/coaching decisions from the Packers side was ridiculous.

Oh well, glass of bourbon and some ****ty takeout will help.  

Hell of a season, nothing to be ashamed of!!! I’m probably gonna pick you guys next season depending on the off-season. But nobody is stopping Brady and the Bucs this year. I’m probably gonna get mentioned a bunch of times by Chief fans also for picking the Bucs. Although I’m way more nervous about that game.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Thank you! So you agree you don’t understand football. Quite odd, but it’s good you’ve accepted it. I’m proud of you champ! Keep up the good work!

a professional sports team that couldn't give a single flying F about you beyond every last dollar that they can possibly squeeze out of your wallets happened to luck into a player that will probably go down as one of a handful of the best to every play the game...and tons of chiefs fans really went out and bought a size up in pants because they thought their own balls got bigger. yeah have fun swinging that thing around.

Just now, BayRaider said:

Hell of a season, nothing to be ashamed of!!! I’m probably gonna pick you guys next season depending on the off-season. But nobody is stopping Brady and the Bucs this year. I’m probably gonna get mentioned a bunch of times by Chief fans also for picking the Bucs. Although I’m way more nervous about that game.

just glad to see you on the right side of history

• Like 1