2020 NFC Championship - Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Green Bay Packers

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bucs
    • Packers

Does anyone really think Brady is losing the first ever home Super Bowl? 

- If the  Bills, Bucs win in a low scoring smash mouth game. 

- If the Chiefs, my prediction before the playoffs started in my bracket was 30-28 Bucs over Chiefs. The game was closer than you think last time. Hill went off and had arguably the greatest game a WR has ever had. That won’t happen again. Hill will have a good game, absolutely, but not a great game. 

Is calling out Pats fans for being happy Brady is in another SB supposed to be a diss?

The dude was the main reason we as fans got to witness the greatest run in sports franchise history, god forbid we are happy to see him go to a place where he has enough weapons that his end won’t be wasted.

The amount of Salt in this thread is insane, get used to it Bucs fans. 

Also weird, I don’t see some of the big payers pre game in this thread talking about a GB blowout?

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

Exactly. I'm being serious when I say this, that the difference between 7-9 and a SB berth is the difference between Jameis Winston and the GOAT at 43. Plus it became clear with Brees' decline that the only other SB contender in the NFC this season was GB. Not a very strong conference this season.

I'm not gonna say I expected them to make the superbowl, but I did expect them to make the playoffs and potentially make a run.  Anyone who watched the Bucs last year knew that Jameis was terrible, and the Bucs should have been a scary team.  I mean, 40 turnovers in any day and age is terrible, much less now.  And the vast majority of them were awful decisions by Jameis.  

Brady isn't dumb, he left the Pats for a reason and went to the Bucs for a reason.

• Like 1

It’s pretty weird how the storyline has completely flipped from:

“Saints are gonna destroy the Bucs like they did twice before” and

“GB is the best team and will definitely win” to

”Well TB honestly was a really good team already and we’re held back by their QB. I’m not surprised at all TB is in the SB, I honestly expected it.”

Strange indeed

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Is calling out Pats fans for being happy Brady is in another SB supposed to be a diss?

The dude was the main reason we as fans got to witness the greatest run in sports franchise history, god forbid we are happy to see him go to a place where he has enough weapons that his end won’t be wasted.

Also weird, I don’t see some of the big payers pre game in this thread talking about a GB blowout?

Yeah for real

I was jumping up and down when Brady threw that TD to Scotty Miller. He’s the GOAT. It’s more religion at this point tbh

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

There's no reason for us to be mad at him either. This isn't like when Favre weasled his way to Minnesota to stick to GB.

Brady left professionally and never badmouthed NE.

• Like 1

Just now, Pats#1 said:

”Well TB honestly was a really good team already and we’re held back by their QB. I’m not surprised at all TB is in the SB, I honestly expected it.”

Strange indeed

Remember like two months ago when nobody thought they’d make the playoffs lol

Just now, biggie. said:

There's no reason for us to be mad at him either. This isn't like when Favre weasled his way to Minnesota to stick to GB.

Brady left professionally and never badmouthed NE.

Kraft and Bill gave up on Brady. I love them, but it’s the truth

If they’d signed him to a long term contract two years ago and went and got him some weapons it’d be the Pats playing right now.

It’s not Brady’s fault at all.

3 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Remember like two months ago when nobody thought they’d make the playoffs lol

Honesty I was worried about it, they looked horrible for good 3 game stretch.

I doubted them plenty, I just don’t mind being wrong about them. 

6 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Strange indeed

Very strange.