2020 NFC Championship - Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Green Bay Packers

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bucs
    • Packers

3 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Don't wanna read too much into Rodgers' comments, but Packers do have a lot of interesting decisions to make if not this year, next year.  Not sure they ever get any better than they were this season.  And it never seems to be good enough even when they are.

We are right up against the cap.  The "big" FAs are Cory Linsley, Kevin King (yeah, he sucked today) and Aaron Jones.  Allen Lazard and Robert Tonyan are RFAs.  Jamaal Williams and Marcedes Lewis are also FAs, but shouldn't be super expensive.  We can save 8 million by cutting Preston Smith, but that opens a hole up for the 3rd EDGE position.  We will likely also cut Christian Kirksey to save 6 million.  We are pretty tight, but not completely boned.  I don't think that the 2021 team will be as good as the 2020 version.

1 hour ago, NeptunePenguins said:

I have to ask a question, did Wisconsin lose because they eat bad cheese? My friend says that the cheese in Wisconsin tastes like cardboard, so I want to know how true that is. 

Everything to Wisconsins tastes like cheese, including cardboard. That's why they call them cheeseheads. So for a Wisconsin to say their cheese tastes like cardboard isn't an insult, they just can't taste the difference.

Hate to say it, but it’s a choke. At home, and you come up with three points the final three possessions. Didn’t get the calls... I get it. But the NFC Championship record is damning. Not a generational great. It’s Brady and everyone else. Let’s see if Maholmes can win multiple.

17 minutes ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

I see this clown get bailed out by the officials every year, and I'm a hater? OK. Well, it's better than being a Kool Aid drinker.

You just called him a clown. Last I checked that's a word people usually reserve for people they really don't like.

53 minutes ago, DannyB said:

a professional sports team that couldn't give a single flying F about you beyond every last dollar that they can possibly squeeze out of your wallets happened to luck into a player that will probably go down as one of a handful of the best to every play the game...and tons of chiefs fans really went out and bought a size up in pants because they thought their own balls got bigger. yeah have fun swinging that thing around.

Yeah I had to switch to boxers

gotta let those nuts really hang y’know?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

We are right up against the cap.  The "big" FAs are Cory Linsley, Kevin King (yeah, he sucked today) and Aaron Jones.  Allen Lazard and Robert Tonyan are RFAs.  Jamaal Williams and Marcedes Lewis are also FAs, but shouldn't be super expensive.  We can save 8 million by cutting Preston Smith, but that opens a hole up for the 3rd EDGE position.  We will likely also cut Christian Kirksey to save 6 million.  We are pretty tight, but not completely boned.  I don't think that the 2021 team will be as good as the 2020 version.

What about the RaShard Gary? Is he ready to start?

21 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

In fairness that sentiment was felt by a number before this season started...We overachieved by winning 13 regular season games, only to get blown out by SF twice....This and we had a tougher 2020 season....Agree however that our window certainly may have closed...