2020 NFC Championship - Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Green Bay Packers

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bucs
    • Packers

I expect this game to be like 13-10 going into the second half with a slow game for both offenses, and then offenses will turn on the gas come the 3rd and 4th quarter and end up in a shoot out.

A-Rod has been the better QB this year and more consistent. As a Bears fan it's painful to say this, but I think Pack come away with it 33 to 32. Winning on a game winning safety with the clock expiring down to zero. 

Edited by mdonnelly21

Same as Saints game......Head says Packers but heart is hoping Bucs.

Rodgers is playing so damn good right now, TB's defense is going to have to come up with another performance like tonight in order to come out on top. Constant pressure on Rodgers is a necessity, he isn't as dangerous running as he used to be, so I'd much rather force him out of the pocket with consistent pressure. No matter what though, Rodgers is going to get his, I'm thinking at least 3 TDs, with 2 of them being huge plays to Adams from Bucs secondary breakdowns.

Brady and the offense can't take any QTRs off like they did against the Saints. I have a feeling GB is going to come out guns blazing and TB needs to match that, playing from behind against Rodgers just won't end well. If the Bucs can win in the trenches and run the ball, keeping the ball out of Rodgers hands, that's their recipe for success.

I don't think the cold will play much of a factor in this game, at least with Brady.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Same as Saints game......Head says Packers but heart is hoping Bucs.

Rodgers is playing so damn good right now, TB's defense is going to have to come up with another performance like tonight in order to come out on top. Constant pressure on Rodgers is a necessity, he isn't as dangerous running as he used to be, so I'd much rather force him out of the pocket with consistent pressure. No matter what though, Rodgers is going to get his, I'm thinking at least 3 TDs, with 2 of them being huge plays to Adams from Bucs secondary breakdowns.

Brady and the offense can't take any QTRs off like they did against the Saints. I have a feeling GB is going to come out guns blazing and TB needs to match that, playing from behind against Rodgers just won't end well. If the Bucs can win in the trenches and run the ball, keeping the ball out of Rodgers hands, that's their recipe for success.

I don't think the cold will play much of a factor in this game, at least with Brady.

Cold wont matter much for Brady for sure.

What about their Oline?. I see the struggles for offense starts with Oline when Cold teams play in hot weather and vice versa. 

• Like 1