2020 NFC Championship - Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Green Bay Packers

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bucs
    • Packers

Even if the cold will be a factor, we won't be able to tell. It's such an overrated discussion point.

Like, if TB suck, we aren't going to see them all huddled round and rubbing their hands and crying with frosticles on their beards. They'll just look pssd off coz they're losing.

Edited by Hunter2_1

20 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Even if the cold will be a factor, we won't be able to tell. It's such an overrated discussion point.

Like, if TB suck, we aren't going to see them all huddled round and rubbing their hands and crying with frosticles on their beards. They'll just look pssd off coz they're losing.

True, weather won’t be the deciding factor on who wins this game. Unless it snows throughout the game and the players struggle with footing but cold alone certainly won’t be what makes the difference here.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nick_gb said:

Lmfao to say the cold doesn’t matter and reference the Falcons game against GB that was played in September is laughable. HUGE difference in temperature in a game played in September and a game played in end of Jan.

PS they didn’t beat up Green Bay either they won by a FG in OT

Seriously, stop it. 

Think he's talking about when Vick beat us in the playoffs, that wasn't September.  Yes it was cold but I remember the Packers went into that game so beat up they couldn't put up much of a fight. Bad playoff Favre made an appearance and threw his typical multiple picks because we got down early and he just took chances and forced the ball the rest of the way. It was just a bad game on both sides of the ball from what I remember.

Edited by St Vince

On 1/22/2021 at 6:21 PM, NeptunePenguins said:

Isn't it just gonna be 30F or so? Tom Brady did well against Kansas City in that 19F AFC Championship game a few years back :V

Big difference between practicing in frigid Boston to play in KC and practicing in 80 degree Florida to play a snowy game in the Frozen Tundra.

Like others have said, it won't necessarily be a game-changer, but to say it won't have any impact at all is just plain ignorance.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

Big difference between practicing in frigid Boston to play in KC and practicing in 80 degree Florida to play a snowy game in the Frozen Tundra.

I mean...

I can’t imagine you just forget how to after 20+ years. He also went to Michigan.

Remember the Farve game in 2007 where he laid a dud and got outplayed by Eli. Then he went on to cite the cold weather (and his age) being a factor. Albeit it won't be as cold. Rogers won't be able to complain about the weather in the post game given the age of the other guy (even though he still looks like a 28 year old). I think the coldest game Rogers played in was against San Fran in that Kapernick game in 2013. I don't remember him playing poorly in that game against a stout defense, but he still lost.