2020 NFC Championship - Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Green Bay Packers

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bucs
    • Packers

9 minutes ago, DannyB said:

'fraid not my good friend. Beat them in '14, fantastic game. One of the best regular season games I can remember. Both teams were wagons, Pats won the Super Bowl.

I started watching football in 2012. That’s the best called game by MM as a play caller during his time in GB. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Their secondary is fine, it ranked Top 8 in Pass Defense DVOA. They just tend to give up a 70 yard bomb TD per game as the norm though. 

Ok. Thank you. I thought the same as well. 

Their safties are top notch. Their ILB’s are fast and eat those underneath routes. Last time when we played against them, their CB’s has pick 6 and a pick as well. 

38 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

Cold wont matter much for Brady for sure.

What about their Oline?. I see the struggles for offense starts with Oline when Cold teams play in hot weather and vice versa. 

Yea I can see that. I honestly don't know much about GBs pass rush, is it good?

Bucs secondary isn’t great. Their strength is their front 7. Adams will feast but the run game might get shut down again which is bad news for lafleur’s offense. Meanwhile bucs run blocking looked good vs NO and gets a huge downgrade against GB.

Edited by Nzd07
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Yea I can see that. I honestly don't know much about GBs pass rush, is it good?

Over the season we had a slightly above average pass rush statistically, but the defense has looked much improved and like it's clicking in the past 4-6 weeks. Zadarius Smith is gonna get his and really hasnt slowed down, 26 sacks over the past 2 years. Rashan Gary is starting to realize his freakiness.. looks like a guy that could be leading the league in sacks in a couple seasons if he continues to develop the way he has. It can be a dominant unit. 

2 hours ago, Jaire_Island said:

Cold wont matter much for Brady for sure.

What about their Oline?. I see the struggles for offense starts with Oline when Cold teams play in hot weather and vice versa. 

Thank you. I see everywhere “Brady and Gronk know how to play in the cold!”

That’s great; what about the rest of the roster?!

If this weekend means anything going forward:

Green Bay 31 Tampa Bay 17. 

The core of the Packers on offense and defense are hitting stride.

Rodgers and Adams are cooking. Tonyan, Lazard, et al are capable enough receivers. The o-line was lights out against the Rams. They're legitimately 3-deep at RB. 

On D, they're in for a bit of a fight shutting down Gronkowski, Brown, Evans, Fournette, Jones, Brady. 

I expect a 24-17 game late with a key stop and dagger driving score late. 

2 hours ago, mdonnelly21 said:

I expect this game to be like 13-10 going into the second half with a slow game for both offenses, and then offenses will turn on the gas come the 3rd and 4th quarter and end up in a shoot out.

A-Rod has been the better QB this year and more consistent. As a Bears fan it's painful to say this, but I think Pack come away with it 33 to 32. Winning on a game winning safety with the clock expiring down to zero. 

That'd be the weirdest and most perplexing ending right there. Brady taking a knee down... in the end zone?
National Football League What GIF by NFL     TOM WHAT DID YOU DO?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MagicMT said:

That'd be the weirdest and most perplexing ending right there. Brady taking a knee down... in the end zone?
National Football League What GIF by NFL     TOM WHAT DID YOU DO?

I was hoping that someone would catch my sarcasm. I was actually referring to getting sacked in his own end zone with time expiring. 

• Like 1