2020 NFC Championship - Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Green Bay Packers

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bucs
    • Packers

3 minutes ago, LaFellSBXLIXMVP said:

Btw, If Rodgers was as clutch as Eli was on his SB runs maybe he'd have won more by now.

Eli's defense gave up the following scores in his "clutch" SB runs:

14, 17, 20, 14

0, 20, 17, 17

Aaron's defense gave up the following scores in his "unclutch" runs:

51, 37, 45, 44, 37

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LaFellSBXLIXMVP said:

Eli was so bad yet he still spanked GB both times on his SBs runs. Last one against Rodgers:

Eli 330y 3TD/int  on 64%cmp 0 fumbles
Rodgers 264y 2TD/int on 56%cmp 1 Fumble lost.

Sometimes is not fun trashing other teams legendary QB just to make a point.

Being critical of Rodgers in previous NFCCGs is a totally fair point. But it doesn't need a reference to Eli Manning's defense to make it.

9 minutes ago, LaFellSBXLIXMVP said:

Eli was so bad yet he still spanked GB both times on his SBs runs. Last one against Rodgers:

Eli 330y 3TD/int  on 64%cmp 0 fumbles
Rodgers 264y 2TD/int on 56%cmp 1 Fumble lost.

Sometimes is not fun trashing other teams legendary QB just to make a point.

But he beat the Patriots in the more important game, and at a time when they were playing for a perfect season....

8 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

Looks like his backup is a serviceable guy though?. Any idea on him. 

Edwards is decent.   Probably a starter on a lot of teams. But he’s not top 3-5 league level safety.   Winfield Jr. is a game changing playmaker. 

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

But he beat the Patriots in the more important game, and at a time when they were playing for a perfect season....

Exactly. I'm the one here praising Eli for being a downright winner. If I was a fan of a team that got spanked at home nonetheless by Eli I wouldn't diss him because it only makes my team look worse.

Edited by LaFellSBXLIXMVP

34 minutes ago, LaFellSBXLIXMVP said:

Exactly. I'm the one here praising Eli for being a downright winner. If I was a fan of a team that got spanked at home nonetheless by Eli I wouldn't diss him because it only makes my team look worse.

Tom Brady has lived a charmed life....The Seahawks SB was a loss for NE, than Pete Carroll screwed up....The Atlanta SB was a loss, until Matt Ryan and co. choked it away...And the Rams SB had way more to do with Belichick's defense than what Tom Brady accomplished....Could easily be 3-6 in SB's instead of 6-3...

Edited by 40Year Pack Fan

On 1/23/2021 at 4:18 PM, WheatieMan said:

The Fournette game in Pitt during the ‘17 run with Bortles should give the Packer fans nightmares. And they got committee there. Ben and Brown made some of the greatest plays in there life and they were still dominated. I can see the same result for Rogers/Adams. Pack need to get out fast, force a few turnovers, and play keep away. Otherwise their defense could get exposed. I don’t believe in Brady but you can’t bet against him. Packers probably win a close one but I would play the -3.5 with some loose change.

You mean the Fournette who openly claimed to hate playing in the cold ?